B4 - General Topic 2021 #114 (November)

RLC scripts are so predicable that they no longer attract veterans to watch their bait click antics.  They manufacture reasons to make the actors congregate so as to attract the new viewers attention. The pretext for the group interactions are so lame that one can read the sheer boredom on the faces of the participants. Although new viewers may be tempted to watch with the expectation that something may be about to happen, I suggest that this script is not sustainable and will serve to put more people off than it will to attract viewers. The viewers are more intelligent than the RLC script writers think that we are.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

All jokes aside: I was among the movement of people asking that Irma be returned for the first time. The campaign asked that Irma return for the holidays.  RLC actually brought her back right after the holidays that year. What was significant about the movement is that it was the very first time that there was any indication that RLC listened to it's subscribers. I think that Irma's time is over and that she would find it difficult to fit into any RLC apartment today, that fact should not detract from her role as a pioneer in helping to build the RLC brand into whatever it has become. Very few actors can make that claim.