B4 - General Topic 2021 #114 (November)

So if most of the new additions to RLC are by referral, that may be the reason why things have gotten so stale. It could be similar to a type of professional incest where no new ideas can ever emerge because of in-breeding. The new people come in knowing the tricks of their predecessors: How to avoid the camera by finding the dead zones in every apartment; how to form cliques and stay within their in-group; and most importantly, how to survive on RLC for more than one visit without having sex on camera.  

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

6 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

HOLLY . it would be  great if would be .back in the villa. but RLC needs you at b1 .to make it worth looking at. but seeing that b1 was in a u/m . today shows that the other three are making RLC MONEY ..... OFF CAM

Holly needs to go back to B1 because she doesn't have clean clothes any more. 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

So the couple will stay in the guest room.

That’s why maybe Fior didn’t go to sleep at the empty  guest room as it was already prepared for L&A today . 

If L&A have sex , then the chances are more than 80-90% that they are back with RLC , usually couples/ tenants  without contract don’t participate in any action ( obviously H&A were a difference case and the exception of the rule 😆

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, philo said:

I think that pussy eating is on the decline at RLC. The last event that I can recall of any significance was when Radislava ate out Mila in the bathtub at B1. Masha used to eat pussy regularly and she has not had a woman for some time now. Was Nelly the last one? Eva is gone so we don't get to see her expertise anymore. Holly was exquisite at eating pussy during a previous visit to RLC but she has not shown a taste for anyone recently. Leora only eats pussy indirectly by licking the juice off of a dildo and the legendary Martina and Nelly sessions can only be seen by people with a personal archive. Lola and Ana had a fair but not spectacular session but that was some time ago as well. Please, someone tell me that there has been a great pussy eating session during the last few months and that I was the only one who missed it.

FYI  the Nelly and Martina has been on the Hotscopes and others... 

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

If L&A have sex , then the chances are more than 80-90% that they are back with RLC , usually couples/ tenants  without contract don’t participate in any action ( obviously H&A were a difference case and the exception of the rule 😆

But they have no luggage...That may well follow