Martina and Alberto - home activities #38

Noldus

1 minute ago, EMMETT111 said:

i stand corrected,thats what gets me though is like almost every time we have seen Martina get really drunk and high she makes out with someone usually girls but then there was Daniel  and loses her clothes half the time, then she brings the guy that she partied with every friday and they are both in her bathroom and each watched the other going to the bathroom guess he must be gay too.The point i am making is what do you think she does all these nights she stays out till 7 or 8 in the morning oh thats right it must be nothing as she didnt come home and tell Alburto anything 

The only guy I've ever seen her in the bathroom with is her little short fat brother... Him sitting there while she showers and then dancing naked with him afterwards... I always figured she was out dancing with Nelly or her school girl friend.. She loves to dance... I've seen her come in after a night out a little sloshed a couple of times and nearly rape Alberto....

13 minutes ago, tle said:

It was fukin hot! I've got some screen captures but I don't think I can share them here...

she was going at it pretty good in the tub with Megan kissing  playing with tits and even some under water play but then Holly got in the tub pussy blocking then even made sure she went to bed with Martina and Megan even though her bed was empty like i said pussy blocking 

1 minute ago, EMMETT111 said:

she was going at it pretty good in the tub with Megan kissing  playing with tits and even some under water play but then Holly got in the tub pussy blocking then even made sure she went to bed with Martina and Megan even though her bed was empty like i said pussy blocking 

I've seen her getting pretty friendly with Gina too.. But the only guy I've ever seen her naked around besides Alberto is the little short fat brother... and that seems really weird...

1 minute ago, tle said:

The only guy I've ever seen her in the bathroom with is her little short fat brother... Him sitting there while she showers and then dancing naked with him afterwards... I always figured she was out dancing with Nelly or her school girl friend.. She loves to dance... I've seen her come in after a night out a little sloshed a couple of times and nearly rape Alberto....

when her and her girlfriend brought home the guy that Martina always went to party at on friday nights at one point her girlfriend was on the couch and M and this guy are on cam in her bathroom talking then one went off can to the toilet and the other one was looking at them talking then they switched and it was the other one on cam watching the other one on the toilet,that would make me wonder is all i am saying

3 minutes ago, tle said:

I've seen her getting pretty friendly with Gina too.. But the only guy I've ever seen her naked around besides Alberto is the little short fat brother... and that seems really weird...

didnt say she was naked on cam with him they were just both watching each other go to the bathroom 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

didnt say she was naked on cam with him they were just both watching each other go to the bathroom 

and that's the big guy everyone is talking about? I don't know that I've ever seen him. I have seen her and her girlfriend and the guy that was there tonight together in the living room and kitchen before.

Just now, tle said:

and that's the big guy everyone is talking about? I don't know that I've ever seen him. I have seen her and her girlfriend and the guy that was there tonight together in the living room and kitchen before.

and I thought the guy that was there tonight and her girlfriend were her brother and sister... They both have long legs like Martina and similar facial features... and her girlfriend has that nice bubble butt like Martina's...

12 minutes ago, tle said:

its funny its one of those things nobody else seems to remember even though Martina in the bathroom  with this guy was top cam no doubt and like Martina doing coke at a party at B4 all the people at the party in Hollies restroom all taking turns doing lines including M and A you could see then take turns bending down to do the lines in the mirror  and it was top cam but nobody seems to remember that one either

2 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

its funny its one of those things nobody else seems to remember even though Martina in the bathroom  with this guy was top cam no doubt and like Martina doing coke at a party at B4 all the people at the party in Hollies restroom all taking turns doing lines including M and A you could see then take turns bending down to do the lines in the mirror  and it was top cam but nobody seems to remember that one either

I missed that one too.. But I do believe I saw Bruno rolling one and passing it around a few times... Once at the table on the terrace by the pool.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, tle said:

i always thought the big guy was the fat guy that had the hair fetish and would put her hair in his mouth and she was so worried about that 6ft 350 lb walking home alone one night at 2 am she spent 3 hours walking him home because you know those streets are not safe for a big guy like that that late at night🤣

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

i always thought the big guy was the fat guy that had the hair fetish and would put her hair in his mouth and she was so worried about that 6ft 350 lb walking home alone one night at 2 am she spent 3 hours walking him home because you know those streets are not safe for a big guy like that that late at night🤣

Martina is one hot sexy woman.. She obviously doesn't mind showing her body on camera to the world.. I can't see why she'd be modest around anyone in person... But she always did manage to keep herself covered up around the guys at the villa.. Even Bogdan...

everyone believes that Martina and Al have read the comments before and know there are translators but still think they will say everything on cam and even if they did the way the only guys translating them on here fawn all over her do you think they would really say Martina came home and told A that she got all fucked up and ended up in a orgy not saying thats what happened but it was a example

• Like 1