B1 - General Topic 2021 #52 (December)

2 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

As Nana told Uber Guy the girls made a bet at a party, Nana will get a new Tattoo, Karol will pierce one nipple (she showed the left nipple if I'm not mistaken), Leia will pierce one ear. Who doesn't do this will have to walk outside naked. 😋

With a bit of luck Karol's original piercing hasn't healed over...😁

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

As Nana told Uber Guy the girls made a bet at a party, Nana will get a new Tattoo, Karol will pierce one nipple (she showed the left nipple if I'm not mistaken), Leia will pierce one ear. Who doesn't do this will have to walk outside naked. 😋

Haha .. walk outside naked …bla bla bla 😂🤣

2 hours ago, moos54 said:

they do nothing more than the others when they are in show mode

The shows during the times with Mimi and Fiora were having lots of physical context and kissing of I remember well .. anyway , they are good with one another so it is a great sisters relationship then 😇

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The shows during the times with Mimi and Fiora were having lots of physical context and kissing of I remember well .. anyway , they are good with one another so it is a great sisters relationship then 😇

Did I miss something earlier...Are U&O definitely sisters?

Btw, I mentioned Karol's previous nipple piercings about an hour ago lol 😉

12 minutes ago, ddhm said:

precisely if you pay attention to these events you will notice that Olivia and Ulyana hardly interact with each other, it was often with Fiora and Mimi

we must also make the difference between show and sexual act

Between Olivia and Ulyana  it's only a show because they quickly understood the interest of doing this

Do you really believe that Lia and Mia give sensual massages to each other for pleasure or attraction?
it's exactly the same as the others, the fantasy sells and in our case increases the bonus

this is also why Radislava most often gets naked in front of the cams whatever she can do when she is alone, like at the moment while doing her sport

3 minutes ago, moos54 said:

precisely if you pay attention to these events you will notice that Olivia and Ulyana hardly interact with each other, it was often with Fiora and Mimi

Between Olivia and Ulyana  it's only a show because they quickly understood the interest of doing this

Do you really believe that Lia and Mia give sensual massages to each other for pleasure or attraction?
it's exactly the same as the others, the fantasy sells and in our case increases the bonus

this is also why Radislava most often gets naked in front of the cams whatever she can do when she is alone, like at the moment while doing her sport

I still find it weird that sisters can use dildos on each other...show or not 😮

3 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Today we learned why they don't interact with each other and thank God for that. 😅

13 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I still find it weird that sisters can use dildos on each other...show or not 😮

It all depends on what you wanna do or not do for money
Personally I don't see any difference between Olivia and Ulyana or Olivia and Radislava doing a show for the cams, in both cases there is no sexual attraction, it's just two girls who are in representation mode
It's been a while since I took this kind of thing into consideration and that's also why I find my pleasure with these girls in the other things they can do than in this kind of event
Others are only there for this sort of thing
I think we can conclude that there is something for everyone

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1