B4 - General Topic 2021 # 130 (December)

24 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Having watched Holly and Tweety Pie since they’ve been together (b1 & b4) I get the uncomfortable feeling that they might be cast and remembered as two professional teasers. On the other hand if/when they do explode into action I hope it will be with each other and not with dragging back any studs they might have waiting in the wings, remembering how Holly has been partial to cock in the past and I’m discounting that Curly bastard here. Holly and Tweety make a nice couple to watch, just hope it comes to fruition in the best possible way🤞🤪

Holly has an issue with her pussy at the moment, she was putting cream or something on in B1 before sleeping and keeps checking when she showers. It's why she commented on it being sensitive during the English lesson practice with Tweety the other day. I'm guessing we'll see her back to her horny self once that clears up. Also started her period the day they moved to B4.

• Like 3

On a not so popular post that comes 😂 , I believe that Holly and Tweety are simply really close friends since many years and I don’t believe that we see anything between them . I think all these small teasings so far and before anyone says about the LR incident ( when we don’t really know what was happening under the covers ) are just like whatever we see occasionally also from the other girls , fooling around and playing like teenage school girls . 

I hope both girls get in a once more Barcelona exploration and we see them with boys and interacting together , it is too much all the time girls with girls .. we should not forget that most probably Holly had a hook up that seems it didn’t work so maybe she’s a bit sensitive at the moment having anything with anyone . With that being said , having them sharing this bed , I don’t know how it is going to help in case any of them finds any flirt 🧐🤔

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, MrFlexxy said:

Holly has an issue with her pussy at the moment, she was putting cream or something on in B1 before sleeping and keeps checking when she showers. It's why she commented on it being sensitive during the English lesson practice with Tweety the other day. I'm guessing we'll see her back to her horny self once that clears up. Also started her period the day they moved to B4.

Holly has always put some salve or cream on her pussy. If I remember correctly, it has something to do with her right labia. She has done this almost since the first time on RLC. 

Covid symptoms come in all shapes and forms...😏

• Haha 3

Yes you’re right it didn’t go unnoticed every night with the suppository or tablet she placed inside her. Thought at the time it was Thrush but perhaps our female colleagues can enlighten us mere mortals of the male gender 🤔

15 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

Just checking in before bed.  How does Leora get 10 of the top 12 REPLAY cams?  

What am I supposed to bate to???

So you are a purely visible bater?  You don't have the mind to get yourself off when needed?  Sad...very sad!

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Just got an email from the US State Department promoting Portugal to Level 4, which means DO NOT GO TO PORTUGAL!! Evidently this is because the entire country is bad with Covid. Anyone from beautiful Portugal on this blog that can verify this info?

I guess I need to cancel my flight then :biggrin: