Martina and Alberto - home activities #39

Noldus

5 hours ago, tle said:

When I first noticed she was holding her camera up higher and closer to the camera and scrolling through all her pictures. She was sharing her personal life off camera with us. I saw video's of her dancing at nightclubs with the tall guy that was sitting at the table with her and Alberto just the other day and pictures of her out on the town with three or four other girls.. I didn't see anything salacious...

Maybe this was Martina's way of emphasizing to all of us is that this is what she sometimes loves to do. To go out partying all night every once in a while.  She loves to dance and sing and drink with her friends (specifically her gay male friend and other girls). Not with fake Michael or Nelly.  If there was an inconspicuous way to do it, she has found it.  She has talked to us without talking.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

5 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

oh come on really right after Boggy says hey i dont want you having sex with my wife he gives her a 3 hour ride home and isnt it lucky he was giving Martina a ride home when he just could not do some RLC buisness and would have been lost if Martina was not there to help him with the language 🤣

This is only the hundredth time that this story has been told.  There are many things that people can do together or not together in a 3 hour time period.  If there was other indications of something other than a friendship then it might be believable.  Otherwise Bogdan is a closed book. Please leave him alone to live peacefully with his wife. Nelly.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

just a remark; Martina and Nelly are making some interventions here.....read between the lines from the last few page...Martina is a free will and it not Alberto that would stop her... and Nelly is beautiful girls with a lot of love to give...

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, girlsfun2 said:

just a remark; Martina and Nelly are making some interventions here.....read between the lines from the last few page...Martina is a free will and it not Alberto that would stop her... and Nelly is beautiful girls with a lot of love to give...

But Nelly is a girl with problems and she doesn't listen to Martina.  Martina definitely likes her but not at any cost.  She will not allow Nelly to break her commitment to Bogdan to stop their affair.  There is no doubt that Nelly would screw up Martina's school efforts. Nelly wants what Nelly wants without regard to Martina's wishes and goals.  Martina has shown that she can defend herself against Nelly and that will keep Martina safe.  Martina does not need Nelly as a lover.  She has her faithful partner, Alberto and their dogs to love.

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, slickrick said:

can't believe that pencil dik albert won't stick it in her ass

He has.. At least once... Martina wanted it but after he got it in she wasn't enjoying it so Alberto stopped... 

1 hour ago, tle said:

He has.. At least once... Martina wanted it but after he got it in she wasn't enjoying it so Alberto stopped... 

Maybe she will realize that it can be a lot of fun but it take practice in slow motion, Alberto can you do it ?

Also I think that Martina is the kind of girl that need to try someday 2 guy at the same time (sandwich style), that what it take to fully have multiple strong orgasms at a level she nerver have. At that moment, she will live the experience that she will be more than satisfied and ultimately ask to stop because she can no longer take it that repeat peak of pleasure and it will continue...look what happen in long hours with Nelly...pleasure non stop !

Knowing her libido, her free will, that would be the next step for her to explore more her sexuality.

Will she tell Alberto : no. I tell you, she will not have to finish herself like she do with Alberto after 5 minutes.

But let me be clear: she not a slut, she experience her bi-sexuality and she will go further to explore her full sexual side.

Take it FULL Martina !!!

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, girlsfun2 said:

one important question: what is happing to the fish tank, no light ?

by the way, nice music around for Martina

ok the light is on for the fish ! ouf ! I'm was stressing :cry: