Martina and Alberto - home activities #40

Noldus

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

If she has been vaccinated no need to stay indoors. 

how do you come by that piece of nonsense information, the vaccination only stops you getting covid or omicron really bad it can actually keep you alive with the two injections and a ooster  but if you have it you can spread it to others i would have thought after 2 years you would have known how it works you must stay indoors if you have the symptoms 

48 minutes ago, emnv said:

They have finally rented a car from Dec 23 to Dec 27 to go to their hometown

Emnv, It seems they spend a lot of time getting a rental. Not just this time be before as well. Do you know why?  The dogs maybe? 

Thanks

11 minutes ago, Keith Ramsay said:

how do you come by that piece of nonsense information, the vaccination only stops you getting covid or omicron really bad it can actually keep you alive with the two injections and a ooster  but if you have it you can spread it to others i would have thought after 2 years you would have known how it works you must stay indoors if you have the symptoms 

your right !

By the way, I really like your avatar...remind me of a very special relationship....:wink:

• Like 1

Alberto is alone....?

Martina is out for : exchange fluids with other good looking man or woman somewhere ?

Do they fuck a few hours ago ? if so, she follow the process like usual: take car of Alberto and leave for pleasure herself more...::)

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, girlsfun2 said:

Alberto is alone....?

Martina is out for : exchange fluids with other good looking man or woman somewhere ?

Do they fuck a few hours ago ? if so, she follow the process like usual: take car of Alberto and leave for pleasure herself more...::)

I didn't see her and Alberto having sex today. She slept most of the day on the sofa. She's not feeling well.

2 hours ago, Keith Ramsay said:

I am vaccinated and there have been times I do not feel well enough but I still go out and about.  I have no other choices available to me.  I would not know if I do have it or not I have never been tested for it.  

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I am vaccinated and there have been times I do not feel well enough but I still go out and about.  I have no other choices available to me.  I would not know if I do have it or not I have never been tested for it.  

I'm not vaccinated or wear a mask, and in Florida you have the FREEDOM to decide if you want to be vaccinated or even if you want to wear a mask

• Like 1

Just now, SPYING 1 said:

I'm not vaccinated or wear a mask, and in Florida you have the FREEDOM to decide if you want to be vaccinated or even if you want to wear a mask

So you're an idiot...you're right, it's your choice 😏  This new variant will find you faster than the others so far.  Have fun!

• Like 3

1 minute ago, SPYING 1 said:

This fucking idiot probably killed a few people and doesn't really give a shit. It is just this type of person I want to see get Covid and die from it. No more sympathy for idiots like this. 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

So you're an idiot...you're right, it's your choice 😏  This new variant will find you faster than the others so far.  Have fun!

You really believe that thin blue kotek you're wearing over your face will prevent microscopic virus from entering your nose & mouth !! Do you wear a mask over your eyes 👀 cause you can catch covid-19 thur your eyes 👀 Also if you do a little bit of research you'll see that all the specialized doctors that work with viruses wear a space suit not the blue kotek 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, SPYING 1 said:

You really believe that thin blue kotek you're wearing over your face will prevent microscopic virus from entering your nose & mouth !! Do you wear a mask over your eyes 👀 cause you can catch covid-19 thur your eyes 👀 Also if you do a little bit of research you'll see that all the specialized doctors that work with viruses wear a space suit not the blue kotek 

The problem with you anti vaxors... "you do research"  On the internet.

• Like 2