B5 Tereza & Timur and Leia & Maksim - General Topic 2021 #13 (December)

rosey 1

6 hours ago, thinga69 said:

COV concept doesn't work really well and if a couple isn't in the same tone like T&T and H&A were is even worst. Couples in RLC should be like the others non-COV.

It also doesn't help if the guy's a total dickhead...😏

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Daleys said:

I disagree i think they are a nice couple. I really love their sex sessions.

Eh! He's 1 of the laziest, unloving, non interacting guys we've ever seen. Poor Leia...he only burst into life and put his phone down when Holly came to stay...He's happier wanking off than showing Leia any affection!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

With the posts since Leia & Maksim  joined , I think it is safe to say that ( partially Leia’s mistake also for many reasons.. ) this couple can hold the title of the worst ever COV who inhabited B5 .

• Upvote 2

il y a 2 minutes, ddhm a dit :

With the posts since Leia & Maksim  joined , I think it is safe to say that ( partially Leia’s mistake also for many reasons.. ) this couple can hold the title of the worst ever COV who inhabited B5 .

i agree but anytime they do anything sexual (which is rare) they end up close to the top replay scene which is not normal for b5 since ive been a subscriber.

1 minute ago, james deen said:

i agree but anytime they do anything sexual (which is rare) they end up close to the top replay scene which is not normal for b5 since ive been a subscriber.

T&T also got top cam with ease and Leia is a young and beautiful woman, that calls some attention.

5 minutes ago, james deen said:

It’s normal , when something is given to the subscribers with “ breaks “ , people would watch..Also , since they haven’t done much , anytime the people would tune in to watch something rare as you also say 😇 Leia wishes to be a good tenant , she interacts , visits the other places , she tries to have a life and enjoy her stay in Barcelona.. I don’t think many want to adjust with the problems that Maksim has , this isn’t a permanent couple like the ones in Prague which is normal to face many real life issues by having indefinite RLC contracts , these couples are here to provide mostly entertainment , otherwise they could just rent the place to locals and see real life things ..anyway , the problem is as I said a couple of days ago , that this couple puts in jeopardy the one that will join this apartment sooner or later ..