Linda & Tibor (2022) #1

Noldus

59 minutes ago, GooJr said:

Had some decent sex today, hopefully we see it more often now

Interesting take.  It seemed very lacking in passion from Linda's part.  She even seemed to be crying when it was over and Tibor got up after he finished on her.

Edited by Feyras
add word

2 hours ago, Feyras said:

Interesting take.  It seemed very lacking in passion from Linda's part.  She even seemed to be crying when it was over and Tibor got up after he finished on her.

Compared to them a year ago, it definitely sucked. Compared to what we've seen recently, a big improvement

7 hours ago, GooJr said:

Had some decent sex today, hopefully we see it more often now

Nothing decent about it.

She was like an old rolled up throw rug.  Just laying there, not very supportive or interactive as he gave her oral and then parked the ol' Cadillac in her garage.

3 minutes ago, Howard said:

Nothing decent about it.

She was like an old rolled up throw rug.  Just laying there, not very supportive or interactive as he gave her oral and then parked the ol' Cadillac in her garage.

All I'm saying was it's an improvement people lol

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Gest100 said:

This one is the guest girl im talking about 😍

Its an "old" friend from Linda. she visited often in the past and also took showers at the appartement (amazing body). PPL think they are sisters, but there not, although they could be, considering the looks of both beauties 😉 

• Like 2

After seeing the farce of a blow job under covers, now I'm thinking Linda is purposely making herself unattractive and "inaccessible" to viewers as part of contract negotiations w/ RLC.

Let the conjecture, assumptions and rumors continue.

14 hours ago, Howard said:

After seeing the farce of a blow job under covers, now I'm thinking Linda is purposely making herself unattractive and "inaccessible" to viewers as part of contract negotiations w/ RLC.

Let the conjecture, assumptions and rumors continue.

Maybe RLC should look out for new residents for this apartment.

It was a really good time with L&T, but I think the two have lost their energy. I think at least a time out of a few months would be urgently needed. 

It was 5 days ago , Sunday I believe , when Linda was taking her shower band in deeply thoughts and she was again seeing crying .. It is then for sure something completely personal of hers .. on a side note , she has started again being more active in outside activities , so , maybe there are indications that she very very very little starts feeling a bit better ..