Linda & Tibor (2022) #1

Noldus

il y a 20 minutes, Mark Thompson a dit :

à tous ces commentateurs négatifs.. à propos de ce couple et ils ne sont pas ceci ou cela... l'apt devrait se terminer... BS   

Je viens de voir une belle caméra gratuite de Linda sous la douche et son corps se balance comme TOUJOURS et je crois que ses beaux seins sont bruyants, fiers et magnifiques ... son visage sexy d'Europe de l'Est ... les tatouages portés comme de l'art 

alors peut-être que ce sont les commentateurs négatifs qui devraient quitter cet appartement ....  

Vous avez tout dit en disant  caméra gratuite  alors profitez en et tant pis pour nous qui payons 47 euros tous les mois et qui en attendons beaucoup plus ..

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

to all these negative commentors.. about this couple and they are not this or that... the apt should end ... BS   

I just saw a lovely free camera of Linda in the shower and her body is Rocking as ALWAYS and I believe her beautiful Titties are loud and proud and magnificent ...  her sexy east European face .... the tattoos worn like art 

so maybe its the negative commentors who should leave this apt....  

She's gained a few but still looks good.  But most comments surround the lack of sex and intimacy, not to mention her movements (activity) have become like a 90 year old women needed hip replacement surgery.

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Howard said:

She's gained a few but still looks good.  But most comments surround the lack of sex and intimacy, not to mention her movements (activity) have become like a 90 year old women needed hip replacement surgery.

Very true

Linda has a new toy!!!! ................................................................................................................................................................................................. A Camera

• 2 weeks later...

After a really long time , there was sex activity between the two .. Linda didn’t show any passion like in the past , I start thinking that something bad might have happened ,apart from the theories occasionally ,to her personally and isn’t about health… It is also the fact of kind of not want to expose this much like in the past , but maybe that’s my idea . There’s a kind of trauma to her , perhaps the wounds are slowly , very slowly closing but it is still there . Let’s see.

9 hours ago, ddhm said:

After a really long time , there was sex activity between the two .. Linda didn’t show any passion like in the past , I start thinking that something bad might have happened ,apart from the theories occasionally ,to her personally and isn’t about health… It is also the fact of kind of not want to expose this much like in the past , but maybe that’s my idea . There’s a kind of trauma to her , perhaps the wounds are slowly , very slowly closing but it is still there . Let’s see.

Tend to agree, it was almost like Linda was just a receptacle for Tibor to get his rocks off