Linda & Tibor (2022) #1

Noldus

5 hours ago, Robbo56 said:

Just out of curiosity (I don't have a sub and don't watch them a lot), can anybody say when last Linda actually left the apartment?  I can't remember when last I looked in to find no one at home. Her life basically consists of sleeping and sitting in the lounge alone on her phone and/or watching TV. A little bit of time with Tibor and some very occasional guests. It's like watching a single goldfish just swimming in circles in a bowl. Note: not a criticism, just observation that if somebody doesn't have any mental stimulation and interaction with others, they will start to 'behave less' which then appears like depression

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

today 😁

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, ddhm said:

It is just time to move on away off the cameras world and start the real life challenges away of the eye of thousand of people . We will always remember them as one of the best couples ever , no need to have the last impressions that aren’t so amazing like of what we have seen of them for years .

I think you may be right unfortunately, if there is any couple who's going to leave I think L&T are the most likely. Which is sad because they are (or used to be, before Linda started going through all this stuff) my favorite couple. I'm getting flashbacks to Desiree and Raul from back in the day

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 5/30/2022 at 8:26 AM, jugghead said:

Yes, she has gotten very thick and I agree it is not necessarily a bad thing, but it is true. Old captures I have show her much thinner but when you got dem boobies they balance it all out. They are huge compared to a few years ago and I like to watch them bounce when she allows herself to show them.

Same for Leora, looking back at videos of Leora from years ago, she was a lot skinnier. But luckily Linda and Leora seem to both gain weight in all the right places lol

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, GooJr said:

Same for Leora, looking back at videos of Leora from years ago, she was a lot skinnier. But luckily Linda and Leora seem to both gain weight in all the right places lol

I rarely venture into Leora World these days...in fact I don't venture into RLC World at all right now, but, IMO, I think she suits that little weight gain...

28 minutes ago, GooJr said:

I think you may be right unfortunately, if there is any couple who's going to leave I think L&T are the most likely. Which is sad because they are (or used to be, before Linda started going through all this stuff) my favorite couple. I'm getting flashbacks to Desiree and Raul from back in the day

Something is going really wrong in this apartment over the last weeks, but I have no idea what is going on. Have they been terminated and are now just waiting for the end of the contract?

Strange.

5 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Something is going really wrong in this apartment over the last weeks, but I have no idea what is going on. Have they been terminated and are now just waiting for the end of the contract?

Strange.

More than a few weeks, it's been months. It started with Linda crying for hours each day, some speculated a loss in the family. But ever since then she has seemed very depressed, always sad, crying, not doing anything. It's to no fault of Tibor either, he is always trying to cheer her up if possible. They have sex 1-2 times a week now, usually under the covers, very unlike the usual Linda, it's like she's doing it so that he can get off and she doesn't really care. There are some days where she seems to be back to her old self but they are few and far between.

Even though she is married and fake boobs (but they still look pretty good) if she paraded around the apartment much the same way as Leora then I think she would get more of a following and a chance to earn more money for the couple while Tibor does his work from home stuff. She is definitely eye candy, has a great body, loves to dance and can look extremely sexy in skimpy revealing clothes and totally naked. She should up her game for the viewers, subscribers and her fans and could help liven up RLC. She was a big hit at the start, currently going through a slow period but this is a good time for her to receive optimum attention and perhaps cheer herself up by being an even bigger star with RLC on her own merits.

Barca girlies are brutal, Leora has a huge following, other RLC apartments are so so. There is plenty of room for Linda to be quite the voyeur tease and she has the body and looks to pull it off if she wanted to. She actually is too good to be a lonely depressed girl. She needs to open up and have her fun with subscribers and viewers. I am sure she would be well watched if she was more active in front of the cams. And she can never go wrong with some masturbation while Tibor is in the other room at his work desk. Come on Linda, work it girl.

1 hour ago, GooJr said:

Both are fighting the onset of middle-age. But all is not lost. Leora seems to be winning the battle and Linda seems to be fighting harder than Leora to maintain her physique.

As for Linda, I know she probably gets disappointed her weight continues to increase but if I were to talk to her I would say to do only squats, crunches, and planks. That is all. Don't waste your time on all that other stuff. That trampoline won't do shit. I know what I am talking about. Your core is strong as hell. It is your ass and thighs that just need a bit of toning. That is it. You are trying too hard to exercise in the wrong places. Focus on your ass, your thighs, and your belly. The rest is awesome. I think 20 minutes a day would do it. You would see results in 2 or 3 weeks. And don't alter your eating habits!!!

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Even though she is married and fake boobs (but they still look pretty good)

Pretty sure they are real, not fake

23 hours ago, jugghead said:

That is all. Don't waste your time on all that other stuff. That trampoline won't do shit. I know what I am talking about. 

She is trying for a quick fix, but if it doesn't work quickly she moves on & tries something else

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Pete1960 said:

Pretty sure they are real, not fake

She is trying for a quick fix, but if it doesn't work quickly she moves on & tries something else

Yes. You nailed it. And when I said results in 3 weeks they are minimal results but there is a balance between seeing results and believing you can keep it going results. But yeah, she needs to work at it a lot and for a while for it to have real results. So many factors to it. And all of us react differently to the myriad of methods there are to getting the body we want. You need to listen to your body.

Unfortunately, my body has been screaming at me for like 3 years now and I kinda been saying fuck you. 🤣

• Like 1