Kitty & Smith - 2022 #1

1 minute ago, Friese60 said:

Denke mal, die Hunde sind psychisch gestört bei der Schreierei von Kitty. 😃

I think that the younger was agitated because he was alone or they forgot to take him for a walk. I don't know much about dogs. 

4 hours ago, Shinobi49 said:

OK so apparently, he hit her because she stayed later than him at a party... She's at home now but "everything hurts", she want to end their relationship but she says that she will suffer without him

It has happened in the past that she came back home very late morning hours , I think Smith also . I can’t think how many times she ( must have ) said that she wanted to end this ..The truth is the facts , the facts say that they always argue and they always end up together . Knowing that something isn’t what makes you happy since many years , flirting with others and possibly trying to find a way out but saying at the same time that you will suffer without the person who makes you happy only few times and sad the most of the times , well , theres nothing more to add of what needs to be done .

This forum and members have said their opinion repeatedly over the years , nothing more that any of us can add as well . 

Despite what happened (I also would'nt like my partner to stay out alone, especially with the looks & hotness of Kitty)... But you never, never, never go over to physical abuse. On the other side, I do think there was also a psychological abuse aswell from Kitty towards Smith. I was just a matter of time to burst.

Solution... Kick Smith out of the RLC appartment and let Kitty stay alone for at least 6 months in the appartment to find her own way in life in search for some stability. Definitly not together, but I do hope & wish the best for both of them.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

My guess is that on Monday they will close this apartment.

It usually takes 24 hours ..RLC is completely unlucky ..When things seem to find a regularity , they suffer a major issue ..Now , they managed to cast one of the best couples in the after 2019 era ( K&A )  and they are losing soon after presenting a new couple , one of the longest years couples on camera , it will be against all odds if K&S remain .

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

If they aren't coming back it should disappear from the list before the day is out or tomorrow at the latest.  

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

It usually takes 24 hours ..RLC is completely unlucky ..When things seem to find a regularity , they suffer a major issue ..Now , they managed to cast one of the best couples in the after 2019 era ( K&A )  and they are losing soon after presenting a new couple , one of the longest years couples on camera , it will be against all odds if K&S remain .

I said that because if the guy that stay on duty on the weekends is there. 😄

2 hours ago, thinga69 said:

I said that because if the guy that stay on duty on the weekends is there. 😄

They removed the replay quite fast and also they put the apartment UM with quick reflexes as well , to be honest , the Prague hub is working great at the moment 😇

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

They removed the replay quite fast and also they put the apartment UM with quick reflexes as well , to be honest , the Prague hub is working great at the moment 😇

What did they remove.