Kitty & Smith - 2022 #1

2 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Some days I still feel like a newbie, even though it's been over a year.

A couple of folks here have reported that they talk to Kitty.  Is this to be believed?

To me it doesn't matter much.

24 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Some days I still feel like a newbie, even though it's been over a year.

A couple of folks here have reported that they talk to Kitty.  Is this to be believed?

Yes, of course it is.  Sometimes these tenants know that a certain individual or fan, thinks that they have hung the moon and they will create a bogus account on CC and make contact with that individual or fan.  Myself personally has been contacted by several of the tenants over the years.

• Haha 2

It is obvious that someof you innocents have never been exposed to the real world.

Yes, it is perfectly OK to hit a woman if she acts a complete damn fool and continues to ask for it.  Then, if you care for her try to comfort her when she comes around.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Temp said:

It is obvious that someof you innocents have never been exposed to the real world.

Yes, it is perfectly OK to hit a woman if she acts a complete damn fool and continues to ask for it.  Then, if you care for her try to comfort her when she comes around.

It is never OK to hit a woman.....unless she is a he.  Before you give me any flack over my comment, be the bigger person and walk away from the sour relationship!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Temp said:

It's never okay to hit anyone... Just walk away...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

33 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

RLC is testing the waters

one thing I'm sure is that RLC has absolutely nothing to give a damn about the opinion we can have on CC
Otherwise they would not have tried to close the forum a few years ago knowing that they continue to annoy us since compared to the photos or videos that can be published

This is also why I find it useless to come and complain about this site on the forum because it does not have the expected effect at all, apart from scaring away the members of the forum.

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

one thing I'm sure is that RLC has absolutely nothing to give a damn about the opinion we can have on CC
Otherwise they would not have tried to close the forum a few years ago knowing that they continue to annoy us since compared to the photos or videos that can be published

This is also why I find it useless to come and complain about this site on the forum because it does not have the expected effect at all, apart from scaring away the members of the forum.

That's your opinion Moos and I respect that.  I do agree that RLC doesn't give a damn but I totally disagree that forum members shouldn't complain on the forum when they feel they have something to complain about.  If members are scared away from a forum where there are complaints given, then those forum members shouldn't be here in the first place.

I've complained that the default font for CC should be bumped up from 14 to 16 but you can see how far that's got me....CC is no different in that respect.

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Yes, of course it is.  Sometimes these tenants know that a certain individual or fan, thinks that they have hung the moon and they will create a bogus account on CC and make contact with that individual or fan.  Myself personally has been contacted by several of the tenants over the years.

Hmmm.  I am fascinated by this.  I had no idea.

I wonder how I can get Martina to PM me!!!!!   🙂 🙂  🙂

(You can tell how excited I am when I have a @ddhm emoji orgasm.

• Haha 1