Kitty & Smith - 2022 #1

37 minutes ago, Temp said:

Everybody seems to be down on Smitty here.  I've admired him for his restraint dealing with the crazy bitchl.  If he finally snapped and broke her jaw I'd have to say she had it coming.

so it is ok for a man to hit a woman?

31 minutes ago, Temp said:

Everybody seems to be down on Smitty here.  I've admired him for his restraint dealing with the crazy bitchl.  If he finally snapped and broke her jaw I'd have to say she had it coming.

I agree with you but not saying or calling her crazy , it was just a toxic relationship which was maintained for years when the end should have happened long time ago . Smith had / has the same problem like Alberto in my opinion , the RLC money has comforted him and despite being a nice , young , great looking guy and trying to have a job or at least show that he is willing to do things for his future , he was grabbed repeatedly by the money that RLC is supplying all these people and he left inactive next to a girl that for sure loved him as crazy but when he has been called all the things that she has said to him and he kept in staying and not abandoning her , imagine his mistakes then as well .

I think both of them could easily have other men or women , but I agree , he has done really a few so as to be judged as the complete fault person here .Still , for the abuse he made once in the previous apartment and possible in this one either outside the entrance or accidentally by smashing the door causing her to be injured , it is more than  totally unacceptable and whatever right we can give him , it is lost simply with such actions .

3 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

What is going on RLC's mind that they didn't made a decision about all this?

I think that isn't a difficult one.

Most probably on talks with kitty ..For what we have seen in the past , for sure strange that there are still thoughts on what needs to be done .Desperate RLC to lose an apartment till they find new tenants ? Let’s see .

26 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Thank you for the characterization , I am an idiot but I think as a human being wanting only the best when I think that the time has come for someone to move on  and not allowing my wild and pervert instincts to control my sight and be blind of what needs to be done .Maybe you will understand your mistake on your thoughts  when you miss Kitty from your daily watching and can think of her like a person that was just one more person you met in the hundreds you have done in your life and in the end , saying that she’s your friend not advising and telling your opinion what the best for her is ..And then , her decision , her responsibility to deal with what she has chosen .

I am an idiot because I enjoyed “ Kitty the entertainer “ for years and now I want “ Kitty the human being “ to be the happiest person and succeed in life that I believe can happen away of the cameras or are you the smart , totally correct and with the right influence to her guy that you want her back so as to keep on satisfying your voyeur instincts ? 

My voyeur instincts have nothing to do with this. I watch Leora for that. This is Kitty. Totally different conversation.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

I agree with you but not saying or calling her crazy , it was just a toxic relationship which was maintained for years when the end should have happened long time ago . Smith had / has the same problem like Alberto in my opinion , the RLC money has comforted him and despite being a nice , young , great looking guy and trying to have a job or at least show that he is willing to do things for his future , he was grabbed repeatedly by the money that RLC is supplying all these people and he left inactive next to a girl that for sure loved him as crazy but when he has been called all the things that she has said to him and he kept in staying and not abandoning her , imagine his mistakes then as well .

I think both of them could easily have other men or women , but I agree , he has done really a few so as to be judged as the complete fault person here .Still , for the abuse he made once in the previous apartment and possible in this one either outside the entrance or accidentally by smashing the door causing her to be injured , it is more than  totally unacceptable and whatever right we can give him , it is lost simply with such actions .

There's also the time he attacked her in the bathroom, and the time he threw something at her missed, hit the microwave and broke it. There's probably more that I'm not aware of. Yes Kitty has her problems, but he's a serial abuser and should be nowhere near RLC again.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, ddhothot said:

There's also the time he attacked her in the bathroom, and the time he threw something at her missed, hit the microwave and broke it. There's probably more that I'm not aware of. Yes Kitty has her problems, but he's a serial abuser and should be nowhere near RLC again.

Can't wait for her to leave him.. Is she a bitch, oh yeah. Love her super hotness. but does that give hm the right to hit her? No fucking way.

• Like 3

They are my favorite couple outside of Nelly & Bogdan (who I hope come back). If they leave RLC, so does my recurring subscription. I'm quite tired of apts full of white women with their kitties up in the air. That's gotten tired.