Fan Page Leora 2022 #1

StnCld316

1 minute ago, Max Ragnar said:

She shut the $%#^ TV off and came hard leaving some on the couch. Couldn't ask for more. The way she love the taste of pussy she might be wondering how her friend my taste. Amazing how much the friend resembles Malia even her body language.

Stop it max I take anymore   tissue please gregg

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, ddhm said:

5/400 , 395 more performances to go in the next 

2 years , 7 months and 20 days 

Tik Tok 

Who cares...... my bitter friend

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

On 1/26/2022 at 1:17 AM, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Who cares...... my bitter friend

According to the viewership , a lot ☺️ 

The question is once again very simple , if ain’t the masturbations , what is to watch in this apartment ? 

Ironing , taking a bath , eating , dancing , singing , sleeping , portable devices checking , repeat ☺️ . Who cares 😇

A guest appeared , for whatever reasons .If it was for Leora to achieve goals , it shows her miserable life she has in this apartment . If it was genuine interest and not playing with the fans , she can only benefit herself with this attitude . Otherwise , as many times said , life is fair , it always behaves the way you behave 😇

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

According to the viewership , a lot ☺️ 

The question is once again very simple , if ain’t the masturbations , what is to watch in this apartment ? 

Ironing , taking a bath , eating , dancing , singing , sleeping , portable devices checking , repeat ☺️ . Who cares 😇

A guest appeared , for whatever reasons .If it was for Leora to achieve goals , it shows her miserable life she has in this apartment . If it was genuine interest and not playing with the fans , she can only benefit herself with this attitude . Otherwise , as many times said , life is fair , it always behaves the way you behave 😇

Be interesting if and when Paul comes if she fawns on him or acts differently.  Last vist was like he was her world.

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

As a visual voyeur, very simply put - she is one scorchin' hot tamale. Just a fine specimen of a woman and so easy on the eyes. 

Cette fille a je ne sais quoi de fascinant. 

"There is something fascinating about that girl."

10 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

As a visual voyeur, very simply put - she is one scorchin' hot tamale. Just a fine specimen of a woman and so easy on the eyes. 

I agree, but he doesn't get it because his thought process seems to be stuck in a repetitious loop and has for quite some time now.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, dougiestyle4u said:

She’s a nice woman , who can’t deny it ? Sensuality always at the maximum , teasing , fantastic . It is simply that all of these were much more authentic , realistic , spontaneous , in general had way so much interest till the first 6-8 months that she moved in Prague and she kept being “ original “ . People still love to watch this and it is perfectly fine , i simply want to see more since Leora now isn’t having company so as to be not repeating  like now . It is a new country , new city , new culture and habits , the nice woman one day goes in the bathroom , the next on her bed , the other day stays at the couch , standard times , camera angles calculated . I don’t see how can this fascinate me anymore , especially when it isn’t happening spontaneously .

It is all a matter of taste , I have said what I would like to watch many times , two days ago I was pleased to see finally something different and unexpected , the replays showed also a lot others thought the same 😇 It is just things wishing to watch ,just as simple as that 😇

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Nicholas said:

I agree, but apparently he doesn't get it because his thought process seems to be stuck in a repetitious loop and has for quite some time now.

Over the years Leora has gained some weight and extra curves so I really like her better now - yummy.

• Upvote 1