Fan Page Leora 2022 #1

StnCld316

Thank you for another wonderful and sensitive finger bate with another hard and loud cum,loved it.Thank you for turning

down the volume on your Ipad so I could hear you loud and clear.Keep up the good work,girl.Thank you for it still there,it is

becoming more and more visible now,love it so hope you keep it.And BTW,thank you for the sexy dancing and singing in the kitchen earlier

today,really sexy.Love you always my lovely Leora and as usual a big kiss for you.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

On 1/21/2022 at 3:31 PM, ddhm said:

3/400 , 397 more performances to go in the next 

2 years , 7 months and 24 days 

Tik Tok 

Amazing, he knows simple arithmetic. Now Leora does not have to rely on her hormones. Respectfully saying, she can use the repetitive, long winded, carnival barkers, mathematics.  To know when to do her next bate.  🤣

• Haha 3

51 minutes ago, scutus said:

Amazing, he knows simple arithmetic. Now Leora does not have to rely on her hormones. Respectfully saying, she can use the repetitive, long winded, carnival barkers, mathematics.  To know when to do her next bate.  🤣

Payday 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, scutus said:

Leora bating due to her hormones 😂🤣😂🤣🤣😂🤣 Her hormones seem to work only between 22:00-01:00 , 2-4 times per week , they never seem to work when she speaks to her beloved ex boyfriend and love of her love , Paul , for nearly 730 days now and more 😂🤣😂🤣🤣 

I actually gave her a challenge that she can use it so as she isn’t so bored , till August 2024,  since some months now , THE MAJORITY and not everyone of course 😂🤣😂🤣 try to figure out what other interests she has inside her prison apart from sleeping , waking up , showering before or after going out , portable devices checking , caressing while watching TV ..Uh-oh , did I forget something different that we have seen in recent months that she does repeatedly and I forgot to mention ? Ahhhhh, yes , it must be the hormones that tell her to deal  only with serious things in her life , ie masturbating 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

• Sad 1

Thank you very much for a winderful bate my lovely Leora.And today it was you little friend Mr.Pink who had the

honor to help you to recieve your climax with another hard and loudl orgasm,loved it.And it was nice that yoy took

of your pink T-shirt so could see your lovely body,loved that too.And I really like your little landing strip,please don´t

shave it off.Thank for you shut down the TV.I really love that you have become soo much better to show your inner

emotion but,please I just want you to not screem but a little shout just when you cum.Love you always my beatiful

Queen and a big,big kiss on your beautful body.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2