Leora - Home Activities (2022) #4

Brokk!

4 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Most of the ones on cam their families likely don't even know their doing such a thing.

Let me take that a step further:

• How many come from broken homes?
  • Absentee mom (or dad)?
  • High school graduate?
  • Defiant/rebellious as a teen-ager?
  • How many have been assaulted as a child/teen?
  • How many unduly influenced by social media (no thanks to Kardashian proving she can have sex on tape and become famous and a millionaire).
  • And other social media influencers (and female pop/rap singers) who overtly display
    their sexuality and make 'bank' doing so.

This may apply more towards VH then RLC (based on the quality of the participants), but an educated guess is 80% of them come from broken homes; homes that either had an absentee mom or dad, or homes that practiced no parenting.

• Upvote 2

21 minutes ago, Howard said:

Let me take that a step further:

• How many come from broken homes?
  • Absentee mom (or dad)?
  • High school graduate?
  • Defiant/rebellious as a teen-ager?
  • How many have been assaulted as a child/teen?
  • How many unduly influenced by social media (no thanks to Kardashian proving she can have sex on tape and become famous and a millionaire).
  • And other social media influencers (and female pop/rap singers) who overtly display
    their sexuality and make 'bank' doing so.

This may apply more towards VH then RLC (based on the quality of the participants), but an educated guess is 80% of them come from broken homes; homes that either had an absentee mom or dad, or homes that practiced no parenting.

Bravo. Absolute 100% correct observations.  Thanks

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

It always seems easier for others to talk about what someone else could have done or should have done somewhere, when the others themselves do not actually know what life may have been like, living somewhere where they themselves have not ever lived. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora and sexy girl

👸👯

good Morning _ Bonjour

good evening 

Sunday is the day to meet the family, have that barbecue and renew your energy for the week

09/01/2022        09/January/2022

🐨👯 🌟🐈 😉🐎🦝🐿️🦍🗼💀🐊😁 😈🐶 🦨 🔭 ✈️ 🕵️👨‍🍳🌶️🏍️ patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 hard on chris gregg nic marco 6742 howard taxio miraguy Pete1960 max ste

(carefully and safely)

4 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Most of the ones on cam their families likely don't even know their doing such a thing.

I would imagine if her Dad or any Dad saw thier daughter with her legs spread wide apart, playing with themselves, with a dildo stuck in thier ass, they would drop dead on the spot. I know my Dad would.

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

I would imagine if her Dad or any Dad saw thier daughter with her legs spread wide apart, playing with themselves, with a dildo stuck in thier ass, they would drop dead on the spot. I know my Dad would.

Shiiiit !! I thought that was a normal yoga position, at least that's what my daughter told me.

How you doing Ash ?

Happy New Year to you !

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Nicholas said:

It always seems easier for others to talk about what someone else could have done or should have done somewhere, when the others themselves do not actually know what life may have been like, living somewhere where they themselves have not ever lived. 

Yo Nicholas. Excellent observation. I was just giving mine.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Howard said:

Comments like this (and I'm not one to defend her), is you need to take into account her living arrangements (life).

She's alone, often board, appears to possibly have one or two friends outside the apartment (just guessing). Other than Paul, malia and the mystery guy, does she socialize with anyone else???

Tere is very little around her to stimulate her mind.  She reads very little (for enjoyment), her art is non-existent, she doesn't even cook for herself as often as she did when living with Paul (or fake lesbian Malia). She relies on visual aids for stimulation (whether watching the news on the tablet or listening to music on her iPhone).

She's in a funk where it's no fun being single, coming home to an empty apartment. As such, she will nit-pick and turn ant hills into mountains with many people she talks to.  In her  subconscious, she needs to remain relevant to others (needs to be opinionated).  But what she really needs (IMO), is a long lasting dude relationship she can build on.  

The longer she remains single, the more set in her ways she will be and the more difficult it will be for her to get into a meaningful relationship.   ..and that's the main reason why she needs to leave the RLC bubble - for her own mental health.

It does not have to be dude relationship ! That is an outdated thing to say. 

15 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

She will take no notice of any type of message unless it is praising her. Why would she or  should she ? She doesn't give a ratshit what people think, she will still have her groupies blowing smoke up her arse telling her how wonderful she is.

She is now that arrogant and conceited she honestly believes she is special, and to some people she still is, whilst to others she was, but that aura of old is starting to look slightly duller and more tarnished than it used to be !

And telling her that her S**T don't smell .   

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1