Martina & Alberto - home activities (2022) #3

Noldus

1 hour ago, Adalbert said:
2 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

Agree if you are really female users than you might be the only bisexuell women who post here.😉😂

Indeed.

Just want to elaborate on my point … the reason someone like Bogdan would be upset and angry is because for Nelly it appears to be a true love.  Martina is a threat.

If it was just casual sex and Nelly and Bogdan had an open relationship, he would not be upset.

Remember Nelly bragged to those boys that she has a girlfriend and is in love.

5 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Indeed.

Just want to elaborate on my point … the reason someone like Bogdan would be upset and angry is because for Nelly it appears to be a true love.  Martina is a threat.

If it was just casual sex and Nelly and Bogdan had an open relationship, he would not be upset.

My opinion is slightly different than yours.  Bogdan is her true love and Martina is her forbidden love.  The more Nelly can not have Martina, the more she wants her.  Martina has tried friendship as an alternative.  But Nelly is persistent and Martina must be careful. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, emnv said:

Martina communicates with her two friends in Barcelona (Dani and Lluis, both have been in the apartment), her brother, Alberto, and occasionally with her father.

If you find her chatting with other man, please let us know urgently to check.

If not, this is just another unsubstantiated statement, the same shit you did a week ago accusing her of being a call girl.

More bullshit form the (GREAT ONE)????????????????? You always put people down. Thought people were supposed to be allowed to speak here as DDHM said at one time without being attact personally. yelt and I have had everything said about us from you and others. Mostly personal attacks which can be very harmful to certain people. Get over yourself your not that great of a person.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, JenniferMom said:

Indeed.

Were  I Bogdan and at the point  this situation has come ,  there  wouldn’t be any other thing other than saying to Nelly “ it is either her or me “ , choose …Still , as long as this situation continues , for me Bogdan and Nelly is a “ past “ couple .. A woman who prefers to keep on ignoring her husband and becoming ridiculous chasing a girl who also has a guy ( ignoring indirectly also him then despite that the girl that she wants doesn’t seem to bother with that ) and a man that this woman has made him look like a fool or stupid or without any pride , surrendering to all of his wife’s ridiculous actions .

The forbidden love or the feeling that we always want so much and we go blind by hunting  the one  that we can’t have are nicely said but excuse me all , what’s the point that she still shares her life with her husband and not concentrate on her “ forbidden love “ and do anything to be together with her ? Nobody forces her to be with Bogdan anymore if Martina is “ the one “ … But I think one of the greatest posts comes ( I think adalbert , sorry if it is by someone else ) from the person who said that it so much different if they had to live together under the same roof than this ongoing on and off adventures.

For me , i will keep on characterizing it as a colossal mistake by any person involved , in our story all 4 of them are - some more and others less-  wrong and responsible of it .

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, jman9212 said:

More bullshit form the (GREAT ONE)????????????????? You always put people down. Thought people were supposed to be allowed to speak here as DDHM said at one time without being attact personally. yelt and I have had everything said about us from you and others. Mostly personal attacks which can be very harmful to certain people. Get over yourself your not that great of a person.

I don't see this as a personal attack on Yelt...It was shit spouted about her being a call girl...but he didn't personally verbally attack him

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, omedo said:

Michael...🤔🤣

You guys are praised all the time but I see noting but bad comments from both of you. You DO NOT deserve your roll here. As far as I'm conserned and probably many others, who may not want to speak up, I think both of you should hit the road. This forum needs honest Translaters here. Get the hell out.

• Haha 5