B2 - General Topic 2022 #2 (January)

Noldus

1 hour ago, happyman88 said:

What would be most welcome is if the delectable Kami reappeared. She’s one  of the most attractive and horniest women I’ve ever seen on RLC 🤪

Most attractive yes but certainly not the horniest!!! She had sexual hang ups and loved the TV remote more than anything (and not to turn the TV channels!). Pity she is married now and to what looked like a giant geek!!!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, van the man said:

Most attractive yes but certainly not the horniest!!! She had sexual hang ups and loved the TV remote more than anything (and not to turn the TV channels!). Pity she is married now and to what looked like a giant geek!!!

OMG I remember when Kamilla fucked the American guy. He was very aggressive, to the point she just wanted to get it over with so she told him, in English, to "go ahead and come." 

The only time we would get a good look at Kamila's pussy was when she had a Brazilian on her bed. lol

Il y a 2 heures, philo a dit :

L'ironie de l'appartement Kristy / Kammi Moscou était que la meilleure scène fille-fille à cette date a été interprétée par l'un de leurs colocataires qui a ramené une fille à la maison et qu'aucune d'elles n'était lesbienne. Cette scène n'a pas été dépassée, à mon avis, que par Nelly et Martina.

Merci Philo pour ces imperissables souvenirs à MOSCOU, la 2eme plus belle scene lesbienne de tous les temps chez RLC

Kristy is a very pretty girl but don't expect a lot   She does like to walk around nude and has a very toned body with small tits and nice puffy nipples. As far as a lot of sex I didn't see a lot of that until the end of her stay. After all the months with RLC she was still masturbating under the covers