B2 - General Topic 2022 #3 (January)

Noldus

9 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Hay un sistema de aire acondicionado en el apartamento, se ve la unidad de control en el lado izquierdo de la puerta del dormitorio principal
. La pregunta es si han recibido información sobre cómo se usa.
Nadie se ha adaptado desde que Anna y Lola dejaron B2

Confused Threes Company GIF by MOODMAN

• Haha 1

I will agree with recent posts made that both girls seem completely lost in this apartment , without any guidance of how things work and basic apartment facilities .As Noldus says , they even don’t get rid of the Christmas tree kind of not being allowed to touch it because it was decorated by others . A week inside and the girls have been completely on their own , except if they are in a kind of strange virus precaution isolation ..

8 hours ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I think one of the traditions of celebrating Christmas for Russians (January 7) is to keep Christmas trees up until the end of January. I guess the Christmas trees will be gone in all apartments by end of the month.

When ddhm said this about the tree I noticed that even in the Villa they didn't pulled down.

I'm waiting for Kristy to walk around in the nude like she did in the apartment in Russia   So far these girls haven't shown much nudity at all except for in the shower   They even wear clothing to bed. Maybe because of the heat not working in the apartment   If not I'm afraid it's going to be a boring visit 😕

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I wanted to say that this two are more boring then Anna and Lola when they arrived but the difference is that the last two walked around half naked and K&A can't because of the cold.

which is strange because it is snowing in Russia at the moment.

but these two have come from another hotter place