Gyana & Dantez 2022 #1

moos54

18 hours ago, ddhm said:

Gyana gehört zu den Pechvögeln , sie hat viele Muttermale und muss ihre Gesundheit regelmäßig untersuchen lassen . Ich denke, über ihrer linken Brust muss kürzlich eine Operation durchgeführt worden sein, um eine oder mehrere zu entfernen. Einfaches, alltägliches Mädchen, sehr nette Gyana 😇

Hallo ddhm

Das hast du gut gesagt .Gyana ist ein sehr nettes Mädchen. Und Dantez kann man nur zu seiner Freundin

gratulieren. Ich finde auch das Dantez sich völlig gewandelt hat .Er ist sehr einfühlsam .Freut sich wen seine Freundin von der Arbeit kommt.

Er geht sofort zu ihr,und sie umarmen sich. Sie haben auch wie ich finde ,einen sehr besinnlichen Sex. Sie geniessen es beide.

Gestern um 21 Uhr 16 auf Cam 3. Danach Streicheleinheiten im Bad auf Cam 5 um 21 Uhr 30. Wünschen wir beiden alles gute.

Gut gemacht RLC. Dantez und Gyana wieder zu RLC zu holen.Warten wir auf weitere schöne Stunden

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Matzing said:

Hallo ddhm

Das hast du gut gesagt .Gyana ist ein sehr nettes Mädchen. Und Dantez kann man nur zu seiner Freundin

gratulieren. Ich finde auch das Dantez sich völlig gewandelt hat .Er ist sehr einfühlsam .Freut sich wen seine Freundin von der Arbeit kommt.

Er geht sofort zu ihr,und sie umarmen sich. Sie haben auch wie ich finde ,einen sehr besinnlichen Sex. Sie geniessen es beide.

Gestern um 21 Uhr 16 auf Cam 3. Danach Streicheleinheiten im Bad auf Cam 5 um 21 Uhr 30. Wünschen wir beiden alles gute.

Gut gemacht RLC. Dantez und Gyana wieder zu RLC zu holen.Warten wir auf weitere schöne Stunden

Ich denke, wir können uns darauf einigen, dass wir mit diesem Paar jetzt nicht mit Gyana streiten werden und wie sie Dinge und ihren Job macht.  Dantez war bei Mirukawa und offensichtlich gab es Probleme, Probleme, die sich versteckten, aber die meisten von uns hier konnten verstehen, dass die Dinge nicht so schön waren, wie sie aussahen.  Auf jeden Fall ist Dantez glücklicher, er genießt die ersten Monate mit diesem Mädchen und im Allgemeinen ist es für uns alle besser, sie die meiste Zeit des Tages als normales Paar zu beobachten und nicht wie bei Mirukawa, dass sie am meisten draußen war  der Tage und wir konnten uns nicht als Zuschauer verbinden.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Way much much better couple and a gradual improvement in everything  they do , that’s a nice apartment feeling as well . 

It's not just the sex, DD...they have real feeling for each other. Dantez got slaughtered before, but he's showing now that he's a decent guy...and, hopefully, this apt has banished it's demons...

We all know it won't be top cam very often, but it's nice that it's on the map now, and guys aren't calling it a waste of space...

20 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

It's not just the sex, DD...they have real feeling for each other. Dantez got slaughtered before, but he's showing now that he's a decent guy...and, hopefully, this apt has banished it's demons...

We all know it won't be top cam very often, but it's nice that it's on the map now, and guys aren't calling it a waste of space...

I didn’t mean only about the sex despite the comment was made during their session , apologies for being misunderstood perhaps , it is in general their relationship , Dantez seemed so forced all the time with Mirukawa , there were some nice moments  , but we would rather rare see them doing things together , Mirukawa was spotted masturbating always after work , most probably not satisfied with Dantez . I think Mirukawa never felt that there were issues , she seemed in control and she must have suffered a major shock .But her lifestyle / real life job was inevitable to reach this ending I think , even though we don’t know anything about their past and how long they were together ( D&M ) .Despite a rush and hurtful decision , Dantez did the right thing in my opinion , this girl is simple and she’s pleasing him with her company , her attitude , the other one was like a star in a way behaving , superior if you will . 

It looks like the curse is over  with this place .

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I didn’t mean only about the sex despite the comment was made during their session , apologies for being misunderstood perhaps , it is in general their relationship , Dantez seemed so forced all the time with Mirukawa , there were some nice moments  , but we would rather rare see them doing things together , Mirukawa was spotted masturbating always after work , most probably not satisfied with Dantez . I think Mirukawa never felt that there were issues , she seemed in control and she must have suffered a major shock .But her lifestyle / real life job was inevitable to reach this ending I think , even though we don’t know anything about their past and how long they were together ( D&M ) .Despite a rush and hurtful decision , Dantez did the right thing in my opinion , this girl is simple and she’s pleasing him with her company , her attitude , the other one was like a star in a way behaving , superior if you will . 

It looks like the curse is over  with this place .

I know...I was just commenting in general...

Hallo

Heute 0 Uhr 15 auf Cam:7 ,8 ,9 sehr schöner Sex zwischen Gyana & Dantez.

Ich finde Gyana hat eine sehr sinnliche ausstrahlung beim Sex. Die Wohnung ist jetzt

zu einer echten Bereicherung für RLC geworden. Danke Gyana und Dantez

I think this is the first time that we see Gyana not wearing a t shirt  while having sex with Dantez and being completely naked ..waiting slowly the use of lights on in the bedroom 😋

9 minutes ago, Sexytreach said:

Her natural tits are way bigger than the previous gf with the plastic ones🤯

But the previous one was an absolute sex machine if she wanted , which in this occasion , Dantez didn’t seem to enjoy and mirukawa too..The sex with Gyana is extremely much more with emotions and feelings and despite both of them not being the best sex know how partners , their sessions are nice to watch due to their pure naturalism ..Mirukawa , as posted in the past , might have got jealous of Gyana’s natural amazing tits and she was discussing with Dantez to put the implants and she finally did 😂🤣 In the end , Dantez ended up with the natural and less experienced but obviously seeming caring way so much more for Gyana than his ex..

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

But the previous one was an absolute sex machine if she wanted , which in this occasion , Dantez didn’t seem to enjoy and mirukawa too..The sex with Gyana is extremely much more with emotions and feelings and despite both of them not being the best sex know how partners , their sessions are nice to watch due to their pure naturalism ..Mirukawa , as posted in the past , might have got jealous of Gyana’s natural amazing tits and she was discussing with Dantez to put the implants and she finally did 😂🤣 In the end , Dantez ended up with the natural and less experienced but obviously seeming caring way so much more for Gyana than his ex..

These 2 seem like a couple with feelings for each other. I like the 'normality' of this apt. Maybe Dantez eventually got sick of Miru's work...