Gyana & Dantez 2022 #1

11 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

These 2 seem like a couple with feelings for each other. I like the 'normality' of this apt. Maybe Dantez eventually got sick of Miru's work...

Strange as they were discussing it and he was actually encouraging her to do it as it was something she wanted .. but this girl ( Mirukawa ) completely changed , one of the few girls that I can remember entering RLC a pure natural and leaving with fake boobs and tattoos ..

8 minutes ago, sigfried said:

i've only seen her perform oral sex once

Another weird thing , I have never seen her doing it , either she doesn’t like it or she doesn’t know that good and she maybe doesn’t want to disappoint Dantez .. it’s really great that Dantez isn’t pressing her  when a BJ for a man is the absolute paradise thing 😁 And Mirukawa , together with Ulyana and Masha have been the best I have seen the last year performing a BJ , Mirukawa’s BJ skills are incredible ..

13 hours ago, ddhm said:

Eine andere seltsame Sache, ich habe sie noch nie dabei gesehen, entweder sie mag es nicht oder sie kennt sich nicht so gut aus und sie will Dantez vielleicht nicht enttäuschen.. es ist wirklich toll, dass Dantez sie nicht unter Druck setzt Ein BJ für einen Mann ist das absolute Paradies 😁 Und Mirukawa war zusammen mit Ulyana und Masha das Beste, was ich im letzten Jahr bei einem BJ gesehen habe.

Ist schon toll, diese Beurteilung von BJ aus der Entfernung. Was sind für dich die Kriterien für einen guten BJ? 🤣

7 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

If he were to slide his cock into her ass I don't think this young woman would protest much at all. Looks like she has had the pleasure a few times in the past. 

Did you zoom in 🙃
GIF by Gorillaz