Gyana & Dantez 2022 #1

moos54

5 hours ago, marble said:

Supply and demand. They know if they did they'd make less money, but random Eastern European women don't have the demand so they lean into supply instead.

Also, a note on someone else's post about why anyone would want to live in a house full of cameras - Leora is clearly an exhibitionist. I don't get that vibe from anyone else in the current class... old RLC was more of a mix, but currently we've got people that are here for the money, people that don't want to be here but must need the money, and Leora. I still don't know what Martina's deal is. She can definitely do better than Alberto, it's almost like she forgot there's cameras and she's just living her life. Kinda love her for that.

But yeah, this Gyana chick... I don't think she'll last. It took her what, three days to show her tits with the lights on?

We can say that Radislava is an exhibitionist as well , Martina we can say that she’s no shy at all and loves the cameras .. Plus she knows and enjoys the nice comments written about her and being pure natural in most things that she does . The story with Nelly has “ damaged “ I think some of the “ morality “ we had formatted in our mind due to the long time relationship with Alberto . 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I don't know about these days but a few years ago Mom negotiated with the network for $65 million per year. Also, you may or may not know this but look up the how much the youngest (Kylie Jenner) is worth today with her makeup, clothing and accessories line. $700 million, she is almost a billionaire on her own. 

All this from a sex tape.

Maybe I should document a sex tape and see if I can become rich.   :biggrin:

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

Maybe I should document a sex tape and see if I can become rich.   :biggrin:

You will be then inducted to the Guinness Book of records 😆 First male presenting his sex tape and becoming rich 🥳🥳😛😛 Who has succeeded actually ? It is a world ruled by tits and pussies nowadays 😆☺️☺️

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

It's been like that for decades.  Not a day goes by someone doesn't think with the wrong head.

when they are young they let the lower one think for them because they don't know about the other one,then when they get old and the lower one quit's Thinking then they use the upper one and then they say What was i Thinking.    Animated GIF

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, ARMY SNIPER said:

when they are young they let the lower one think for them because they don't know about the other one,then when they get old and the lower one quit's Thinking then they use the upper one and then they say What was i Thinking.    Animated GIF

But then they take the blue pill, pun intended, and go back to thinking with the lower one.

• Haha 1