Gyana & Dantez 2022 #1

moos54

6 minutes ago, tle said:

That's some interesting stuff they've got behind the TV....

He simply installs a network cable that leaves the living room to go to his PC in the guestroom
I guess the maintenance was for installing the fiber*

I did the same thing at my home, but I was less bothered than him 🤣

Edited by moos54

Just now, moos54 said:

He simply installs a network cable that leaves the living room to go to his PC in the guestroom
I guess the maintenance was for installing the fiber

I was talking about the leather and rope and the tied up stuffed shark...

3 minutes ago, tle said:

I was talking about the leather and rope and the tied up stuffed shark...

I think it was simple to protect the TV when moving in, after that doesn't seem very useful because it's been there since they got back and it hasn't moved 😁

20 hours ago, moos54 said:

On the other hand, it is rather ingenious to have a trunking to pass the cables which are in imitation color wooden plinth

RLC does a very good job of hiding all the cables and cameras. At least hiding them from the subscribers. I've not noticed any camera's visible at any of the apartments.

7 minutes ago, tle said:

RLC does a very good job of hiding all the cables and cameras. At least hiding them from the subscribers. I've not noticed any camera's visible at any of the apartments.

It is true that RLC does everything possible so that the cameras can be as invisible as possible, this allows you to always have the illusion of having the voyeur spirit
But sometimes it is enough to look in the mirrors or in the reflection of the windows which make it possible to make the cameras visible
We can see it in Kitty's bathroom with the reflection on the shower doors, or the mirror on the table at Gyana's, we also had time B2's hallway camera visible when the door between the hallway and the living room remains wide open
It's almost fun enough to hunt the cameras 😁

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Gyana is one of the unlucky ones , she has many moles and she needs to make frequent check ups for the health . l think  above her left boob a recent operation must have been done to remove one or more . Simple , daily life girl , very nice Gyana 😇