Gyana & Dantez 2022 #1

moos54

Gyana is shy and not comfortable yet but she seems to like it and feel nice in this new environment and experience .. For the time being , a pleasant presence , smiley , good vibes , happy mood and not the depression that Natalia was transmitting or the weird symbiosis of D&M.. Already a fan here 😇

On 1/19/2022 at 12:27 PM, ddhm said:

It is always great when normal couples have a normal let’s say daily life , like the majority of the western world rules 😁 It was like this with the huge success of the Russian apartments , normal people with normal lives .We said that this model to replicate it in Europe isn’t the same because of different financial reasons , the recent example of N&V didn’t work ( of course that seemed  to be a reason of Natalia or both not being so comfortable with the cameras ) .

In general and on a very personal opinion , there are high hopes that the apartment can actually work since we talk about a totally new and fresh relationship obviously , the sex factor will most probably be at a good level being a new  couple and as long Gyana will be no shy on cameras , it can indeed become a success because it is a fresh and slow build of a new life of a new couple being formatted on cameras . It is like they will build / process / mature / hopefully improve their relationship on cameras and for me , this is exciting to see . I am impressed that Gyana accepted the challenge of this new relationship to be shared on cameras , Dantez as I said must have explained a lots of benefits they would be having .

I always wondered what are the benefits in living in a house full of cameras. Could you explain please? 

1 hour ago, kingofkillers91 said:

I always wondered what are the benefits in living in a house full of cameras. Could you explain please? 

1) Extra income , in case the residents have normal jobs .All monthly apartment cost paid , possibility to save quite a lot .

2) The chance to know you are being watched and be a phantasy for thousands of people , there are girls in this project who simply love to know that  thousands watch them , just think of the Kardashians example , why they do it ? 

7 minutes ago, ddhm said:

1) Extra income , in case the residents have normal jobs .All monthly apartment cost paid , possibility to save quite a lot .

2) The chance to know you are being watched and be a phantasy for thousands of people , there are girls in this project who simply love to know that  thousands watch them , just think of the Kardashians example , why they do it ? 

The Kardash's don't prance around nude. Also they are paid Millions not just a couple thousand euro's a month like on RLC.

7 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

The Kardash's don't prance around nude. Also they are paid Millions not just a couple thousand euro's a month like on RLC.

If it wasn’t for a sex tape , I wonder how they would have created what they did …They don’t walk around nude , but what they do in front of cameras so as to get the attention and the dramas and all these fake reality things , it is the nearest I can think of the question asked .After all , photo shoots and maniac photoshop sessions barely wearing clothes at times 😂 , that’s where my point is .

• Like 1

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

Supply and demand. They know if they did they'd make less money, but random Eastern European women don't have the demand so they lean into supply instead.

Also, a note on someone else's post about why anyone would want to live in a house full of cameras - Leora is clearly an exhibitionist. I don't get that vibe from anyone else in the current class... old RLC was more of a mix, but currently we've got people that are here for the money, people that don't want to be here but must need the money, and Leora. I still don't know what Martina's deal is. She can definitely do better than Alberto, it's almost like she forgot there's cameras and she's just living her life. Kinda love her for that.

But yeah, this Gyana chick... I don't think she'll last. It took her what, three days to show her tits with the lights on?

5 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

I don't know about these days but a few years ago Mom negotiated with the network for $65 million per year. Also, you may or may not know this but look up the how much the youngest (Kylie Jenner) is worth today with her makeup, clothing and accessories line. $700 million, she is almost a billionaire on her own. 

All this from a sex tape.

• Upvote 1