Gyana & Dantez 2022 #1

moos54

Some more thoughts ..I always believed that the dog was closer with Mirukawa , it is a surprise to see it with Dantez. 

The apartment seems empty with things , it might be that they haven’t been “ testing “ it for many days or didn’t bring lots of belongings so far and it might happen .

And last , to clarify  my thoughts , M&D were a real couple but you could clearly see that many things weren’t right , soon after the joining of both of them on cameras , Miru changed her body with implants and tattoos , it might have been that lots of things were happening in her personal life that we couldn’t know because she was spending almost half a week off cameras . I think Dantez didn’t appreciate many things from her but he is a really peaceful person and maybe he didn’t want to create arguments .As far as the new girl is concerned  , I think the success of the apartment is going to be based a lot of how she adjusts a ) first to the cameras , b ) to a relationship that  it is a just 2 months or so and of course this shows a lot of good “ bla bla “ by Dantez managing to persuade his new relationship to be on cameras and share her ( their ) life ( lives ) . 

Let’s hope she isn’t a girl with the same job like Mirukawa that we couldn’t see her for many days during the week…

29 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Some more thoughts ..I always believed that the dog was closer with Mirukawa , it is a surprise to see it with Dantez. 

The apartment seems empty with things , it might be that they haven’t been “ testing “ it for many days or didn’t bring lots of belongings so far and it might happen .

And last , to clarify  my thoughts , M&D were a real couple but you could clearly see that many things weren’t right , soon after the joining of both of them on cameras , Miru changed her body with implants and tattoos , it might have been that lots of things were happening in her personal life that we couldn’t know because she was spending almost half a week off cameras . I think Dantez didn’t appreciate many things from her but he is a really peaceful person and maybe he didn’t want to create arguments .As far as the new girl is concerned  , I think the success of the apartment is going to be based a lot of how she adjusts a ) first to the cameras , b ) to a relationship that  it is a just 2 months or so and of course this shows a lot of good “ bla bla “ by Dantez managing to persuade his new relationship to be on cameras and share her ( their ) life ( lives ) . 

Let’s hope she isn’t a girl with the same job like Mirukawa that we couldn’t see her for many days during the week…

I know is soon to say but it look like she have a 9-5 job.

2 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I know is soon to say but it look like she have a 9-5 job.

It is always great when normal couples have a normal let’s say daily life , like the majority of the western world rules 😁 It was like this with the huge success of the Russian apartments , normal people with normal lives .We said that this model to replicate it in Europe isn’t the same because of different financial reasons , the recent example of N&V didn’t work ( of course that seemed  to be a reason of Natalia or both not being so comfortable with the cameras ) .

In general and on a very personal opinion , there are high hopes that the apartment can actually work since we talk about a totally new and fresh relationship obviously , the sex factor will most probably be at a good level being a new  couple and as long Gyana will be no shy on cameras , it can indeed become a success because it is a fresh and slow build of a new life of a new couple being formatted on cameras . It is like they will build / process / mature / hopefully improve their relationship on cameras and for me , this is exciting to see . I am impressed that Gyana accepted the challenge of this new relationship to be shared on cameras , Dantez as I said must have explained a lots of benefits they would be having .

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Brokk! said:

Literally a shot in the dark.

I did not imagine Dantez returning with a new girl. Let's see if she will do better than Mirukawa and if she won't be too embarrassed by the cameras.

Miru wasn't embarrassed by the cameras.

5 hours ago, moos54 said:

I haven't seen Gyana yet and I wonder if she wouldn't be the guest we already saw in the apartment because they both seemed quite close

On the other hand, I'm quite surprised to see that Dantez and Mirukawa are no longer together.

@StnCld316 you have work to do 😄

Will look after it.

Thanks

• Like 1