Gyana & Dantez 2022 #1

moos54

14 minutes ago, ddhm said:

For my good friend nagachilli2 , I find lots of similarities with Luna as it was also a fresh relationship which unfortunately didn’t end up nicely .. But I think it is the most “ caring “ and affectionate Dantez we saw today than in 9 months with Miru .. ( apologies for the repeated mentions to Mirukawa but the comparison is inevitable when a past tenant rejoins with a new partner , same with Carla more or less and Yanai 😇

Yes...He couldn't get it up but at least he focussed on her and tried to satisfy her...then he got his reward...😁

Well , good friend thinga mentioned a possible 9-5 job for lovely Gyana .. going off the apartment both at nearly 01:00 to walk the dog and with 3 degrees Celsius , well , heroes 😆.. Definitely they will keep us busy exploring this new relationship ..First day great 😎

8 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Well , good friend things mentioned a possible 9-5 job for lovely Gyana .. going off the apartment both at nearly 01:00 to walk the dog and with 3 degrees Celsius , well , heroes 😆.. Definitely they will keep us busy exploring this new relationship ..First day great 😎

Last night It was -12c and 55cm of fresh snow where I live...the dog got walked.  :dodgy:

2 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

He works from home Chuck...

All I see is a repugnant ass wipe .... who, for the want of a free apartment, pimped out his current girlfriend. I stayed away from Miru +Dantez, I will avoid the current couple also. What a waste of an apartment. 😒

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Last night It was -12c and 55cm of fresh snow where I live...the dog got walked.  :dodgy:

Too cold temperatures for me , we just have zero and possible of -2 /-3 minimum during this period and for snow we need to check the Albanian mountains to get the feeling of it 😂 These two can easily adjust to your country’s conditions and easily Europe for you , at least central .. I had never had a pet in general , it is always of great admiration to read that so much  is done for the 4 legged devoted friends by any of the guys here at the forum .

2 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

All I see is a repugnant ass wipe .... who, for the want of a free apartment, pimped out his current girlfriend. I stayed away from Miru +Dantez, I will avoid the current couple also. What a waste of an apartment. 😒

Give them a chance , time will show if they can become a long staying couple or at least give a new fresh air desperately needed .

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

55cm  wow.  They told us a storm was heading our way and expect 35 to 40cm.  All we got was 10 to 15cm.  The temp went almost to +3C most of the day and i can begin to see the green grass again.  The ones living near the lakes seemed to have taken the brunt of it all with the significant amount of accumulation. 

Dogs they love the snow no matter how deep it may be.

Snow Day Dog GIF

• Haha 2