Gyana & Dantez 2022 #1

moos54

I'm actually glad he's back just because of that dog - the cutest thing in RLC 😉

and it's a shame none of the other apartments don't have animals except of Masha's scary cats

and even if we've barely seen Gyana because of that coat she seems much nice looking  and sweet than Miru

11 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

So, G&D are RLC's backup plan or they kicked N&V when this couple were available?

I'm afraid there is no plan from RLC
They take what they can get that at least something moves in the apartment
anything else would be a surprise 🤷‍♂️

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

So, G&D are RLC's backup plan or they kicked N&V when this couple were available?

It’s only speculation .. I find it not reasonable that RLC contacts tenants that have recently gone to give them an apartment once again. In this case , I believe that Dantez has always been following what’s happening and after managing to persuade his new GF to be on cameras , he just contacted RLC if he could return .Judging also that it all happened so quickly , we can also speculate that it was much earlier than what we saw known that N&V would leave the apartment .

In any case , despite not being a Dantez fan but believing that Mirukawa was an extremely hot woman that loved to fuck , perform on cameras and generally she could make “ miracles” 😄😁😆  as GOV , as I had made negative first conclusions during D&M and N&V when they joined , I have a really positive feeling for this couple’s life camera relationship development .