Gyana & Dantez 2022 #1

moos54

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Not a shy girl indeed , very nice πŸ˜‡ No condom by Dantez , still theories that M&D weren’t the ideal couple that they were presenting ? Maybe of course they were also not such a long time together … anyway , that was the past and I think the present now is much more β€œ normal β€œ than what we were seeing with M&D for nearly 9 months ..Β 

He took the condom off when he went limp...

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, james deen said:

i dont think i ever saw dantez lick mirus pussy

How could he go down there when he knew what job she was doing and perhaps he had thoughts that maybe she had outside sexual activities ? Many times Dantez was avoiding having sex with her even though she was so many times horny .. her bathroom toys masturbations have been remarkable πŸ˜‡

• Thanks 1

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Wow! Who need implants....😝

Now we know Mirukawa’s fear and how she tried to seduce him so as to forget this girl and focus completely on her πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Β 

On a side note , for sure this couple will keep us I think more occupied with their lives than speculating all the time about Miru πŸ˜‡ And what an addition Gyana is πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ₯³πŸ€©

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

He took the condom off when he went limp...

I lost the foreplay action and since I caught it in the middle , I believed that no condom was used .. thanks for correction and my bad on false info post πŸ˜¬πŸ™„πŸ˜

• Upvote 1

I think we have a truly candidate for current best RLC boobs .. and for sure Gyana will instantly make a large fan base .. what an addition πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

• Upvote 1

For my good friend nagachilli2 , I find lots of similarities with Luna as it was also a fresh relationship which unfortunately didn’t end up nicely .. But I think it is the most β€œ caring β€œ and affectionate Dantez we saw today than in 9 months with Miru .. ( apologies for the repeated mentions to Mirukawa but the comparison is inevitable when a past tenant rejoins with a new partner , same with Carla more or less and Yanai πŸ˜‡ )Β 

• Upvote 1