Gyana & Dantez 2022 #1

moos54

When I saw the return of Dantez with a new girl

I thought ....... what a lazy ass son of bitch. Why work when he can sit on his ass, collect a paycheck, and live in an apartment rent free. This "user" convinced another girlfriend to join him so he could live off her exposure. Parasite. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

I thought ....... what a lazy ass son of bitch. Why work when he can sit on his ass, collect a paycheck, and live in an apartment rent free. This "user" convinced another girlfriend to join him so he could live off her exposure. Parasite. 

He got this girl while he was living with the other girl and I think he work at home.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

It seems that Gyana is a bit shy in her first official apartment hours but let’s see how the night goes .. For sure enjoying watching the laptop in the bedroom it shows much more that when M&D hardly ever were seen being able to do things together ( of course Mirukawa’s difficult working schedule was an important reason ) 

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

They bought a new mattress.

Or they brought the one they had already from a previous apartment .. I always believe that RLC provides the apartment facilities , spending money for buying a mattress for an RLC apartment is kind of odd .. possible of course 

2 hours ago, chuck206 said:

He works from home Chuck...

• Haha 1