B4 - General Topic 2022 # 11 (January)

1 minute ago, bluewinner said:

I don't know why Martina never visits the Villa anymore. As far as I remember she was friend with Holly too. It'd be nice to see her hang out with others girls when Nelly is not around 😁

Most probably because priority is her studies and not partying or distract her mind with adventures .. nevertheless , she could keep some contact with Holly as you say but we also don’t know if Holly is so interested in that as well . 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Thestarider said:

The same old bullshit we have been treated for months now and this why RLCi s falling like a heavy rick with bi end in site

I am watching RLC live after many months now. Lately I just check the Replay to see if anything has happened in the past 24hrs, and normally I don't find anything interesting at all. 

• Upvote 1

il y a 1 minute, bluewinner a dit :

I don't know why Martina never visits the Villa anymore. As far as I remember she was friend with Holly too. It'd be nice to see her hang out with others girls when Nelly is not around  😁

shes probably the most sexual girl on rlc and yet since nelly is gone she is so wasted. i would love rlc to give her a month in the villa 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, james deen said:

shes probably the most sexual girl on rlc and yet since nelly is gone she is so wasted. i would love rlc to give her a month in the villa 

Yes, she is very sexual and more genuine than the most. Hooking up with Nelly was a mistake, she could have a lot more fun if she didn't get involved with her. I hope RLC invites her back to the Villa and other Bs. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1