Martina & Alberto - home activities (2022) #7

Noldus

52 minutes ago, DWI said:

Hi yelt,

I also remember a phone conversation Martina had on cam which appeared to involve some type of interview with someone on the other end of the line. Two things struck me about the phone call: first, how fluent Martina was in English...she was easily undertandable. Secondly, and I've bee thinking about this for a while now, I am almost possitive I heard Martina say her real name and it kind of shocked me. I know we can't divulge any tenant's real name but if someone here also remembers the phone conversation and the name Martina used, can you PM me? Is that legal here?

You don't have to be shocked if she said her real name. That happens every now and then. She has also often addressed Alberto by his real name.

7 hours ago, emnv said:

Looking forward to seeing two of Martina's best friends visiting tonight. And her best friend visiting in two weeks too!

At least there will be some interesting things to talk about, and stop these worthless conversations for a while.

Thank you emnv for the valuable information. Very helpful like all of your posts. Will certainly hopefully open up more interesting conversations.🤗

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Welcome to the guests as has been informed already 😇 by both our great guys here and please , one more proof that it is not the best doubting them . Looking forward to a great  weekend , always fantastic seeing faces we don’t see often . 

3 minutes ago, Daleys said:

Would be nice to have another cam in the guest room the one cam is way to far away from the bed.

Many of us have asked to have an additional camera almost since this apt came online. Obviously with RLC's great customer service there is still no camera. 

I think we have never seen so many visitors in M&A’s place , let’s say that the programmed New Year’s event is happening today , even with different people . New people always attract extra attention , especially when the shower ( if they wish of course ) time comes 😁😁 Excellent happening by M&A 👏👏

• Like 1