B6 - General Topic 2022 #4 (February) Fiora, Harley

Itโ€™s good that the clarifications from fellow forum members prove them that this is a totally new guy .ย 
ย 

Now , I said since the first week we saw Harley , that sheโ€™s an X-Factor . You can tell easily that sheโ€™s a woman who has done โ€œ a lot โ€œ in her life , experienced , wild . I never ever believed that the guy we had been used seeing was anything special , their times in the apartment ( body language , sitting down to talk ) and his absence on days that they could be together , was a strong indication . The same goes for Fiora , but we have seen her guy also during the previous stay , still , nothing serious with him too i believe .

ย 

Saturday was Harleyโ€™s day , a fantastic sex marathon with the guy just resting between session and then going at it with her repeatedly . No cameras shy , in one of their sessions , I even believe he turned his head on the camera to check if he was allowing to be seen for a good angle . In any case , someone who appears just like this , he managed to satisfy Harley easily and her also looking happy , it was a great new adventure and experience and we need to see how this plays in the future and what this new guy is .ย 
ย 

The side note says that the ridiculous set up of the apartment was noticeable again of how RLC doesnโ€™t ย care for its tenants that do actually show their real life on cameras , without caring for criticism or whatever . Again , Fiora didnโ€™t even have a word ( at least of what I saw ) with the guy , they couldnโ€™t take a shower if they wantedย , and now I start believing that whenever ย they want to piss , there must be something outside in the balcony .ย 
ย 

Fantastic Harley with another โ€œ checkmate โ€œ move , well done to both her and her partner for making a fun Saturday ๐Ÿ˜‡

• Haha 2

45 minutes ago, ddhm said:

ย Again , Fiora didnโ€™t even have a word ( at least of what I saw ) with the guy , they couldnโ€™t take a shower if they wantedย , and now I start believing that whenever ย they want to piss , there must be something outside in the balcony .ย 
ย 

Fantastic Harley with another โ€œ checkmate โ€œ move , well done to both her and her partner for making a fun Saturday ๐Ÿ˜‡

In that case, I guess you need to watch again all evening

They talked together when he arrived in the apartment, even getting to know each other for the first time in my opinion.

Fiora had no problem joining the dinning room until Harley and her new boyfriend could take a shower after fucking the first time

• Like 1

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

In that case, I guess you need to watch again all evening

They talked together when he arrived in the apartment, even getting to know each other for the first time in my opinion.

Fiora had no problem joining the dinning room until Harley and her new boyfriend could take a shower after fucking the first time

I think ddhm is in his own world. He needs to take a break from RLC because it has consumed his life.๐Ÿ˜

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

I think ddhm is in his own world. He needs to take a break from RLC because it has consumed his life.๐Ÿ˜

You and I are also present every day, so we should also follow your advice in this case ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha 1