Martina & Alberto - home activities (2022) #8

Noldus

50 minutes ago, philo said:

I might as well chime in on this one: I don't think that Alberto comes anywhere near satisfying Martina sexually. She does not ask more of him because she knows he is not capable of doing more than he is doing.  So the question is, why does she stay with him? I think that many women will accommodate the situation they are in.  Some even will do so when the relationship is toxic or abusive. So, when they want more, the go out and get more. It's not that complicated.  They go out and get it especially when they know, from experience, that they cannot get more at home. The problem with Alberto is that he does not even try to do more. Someone has already perfectly described his pathetic sexual behavioral pattern so I don't have to repeat it.  Alberto needs to pray that some man who possess the same sexual magic that Nelly has with Martina does not come along. If such a man should come,  and if he really wants her, I think that Martina will be gone in a New York minute.

Good comments. We only know what we can see and hear from the translators, and I suppose they hear much more than they are offering but so be it! Just my opinion.  For most, it is better than nothing!  

How do we know Martina has not found something on the side? She certainly has the personality to do it and might tell an untrue story. from time to time, for her own good will. 

While we continue to express disappointment in Alberto, (I too), from what I use to see she is not the greatest lover, and from a couple weeks back we know she is seemly open to new sexual experiences. But aren’t we all! 

Martina could have someone close by, accepting of having a girlfriend or fuck partner that knows she is living with a good friend who happens to be a male. Yes..yes an assumption but who knows if it is not truth?

10 hours ago, Adalbert said:

I'm looking forward to Marta's visit early next week. Think it could be interesting.

Why!  It has not been that interesting on previous visits. Just late night to next day partying. 

5 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

She is a submissive sex partner. She prefers the man/ partner to lead her just like 75% of all women. In other words, it is up to Alberto to lead her.

I think this is a fair point Piper.   But its a grey area between "submissive" and "going through the motions".

My point above relative to DD's point that "hey they are BOTH average" ... is that there is no reason for Martina to try harder because she simply does not doesn't feel it.  The vibe is not there.   The vibe we see is really a FWB vibe ... long-time friends who like to bring each other to orgasm (and we are not sure how often Martina cums).  They are a great couple, certainly, way better than Tibor/Linda and Kitty/Smith and Bruno/Gina.   But will they be together long term or is this just an arrangement until one or the other finds their "true love"?  That is what we are all speculating about.

Compare Martina to Fiora with Vamp.    It was obvious that Fiora wanted him, she worshipped him, she made love to his cock, etc.,, etc.   You could see the sparkle in Fiora's eyes.  For me, Martina and Alberto just feels too mechanical.  This is all that I am saying.  They certainly are very compatible and they certainly have a lot of sex which is healthy.  

I think if Martina truly had deep passion for Alberto, we would see a different  more passionate lovemaking.  You would see a sparkle in her eye.  And I don't think Alberto would pull up his shorts and leave immediately after cumming.

FULL DISCLOSURE:  My sub has lapsed and I have not seen Martina and Alberto in awhile.  My observations is based on what you guys all write.  And no one posts here about how AMAZING their lovemaking was just now.  The most positive posts I read is that "hey Alberto went an extra 10 minutes this time, he's improving".   He does have his better days of course.  If he wants to win this girl, he would be totally focused on this.  

Also agree we should not evaluate Alberto so much.  What we should be watching like a hawk is how Martina looks at Alberto ... we are lookinng for that twinkle ... and not the twinkle from the diamond nose stud.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, philo said:

I might as well chime in on this one: I don't think that Alberto comes anywhere near satisfying Martina sexually. She does not ask more of him because she knows he is not capable of doing more than he is doing.  So the question is, why does she stay with him? I think that many women will accommodate the situation they are in.  Some even will do so when the relationship is toxic or abusive. So, when they want more, the go out and get more. It's not that complicated.  They go out and get it especially when they know, from experience, that they cannot get more at home. The problem with Alberto is that he does not even try to do more. Someone has already perfectly described his pathetic sexual behavioral pattern so I don't have to repeat it.  Alberto needs to pray that some man who possess the same sexual magic that Nelly has with Martina does not come along. If such a man should come,  and if he really wants her, I think that Martina will be gone in a New York minute.

All good points Philo but I would suggest that a good relationship is not all about great sex.  These two are a great couple.  And I think we've beaten this to death but I think we all agree if Nelly/Martina didn't happen, we would not have talked about any of this.  We probaby would have talked about Martina/Alberto like we do Kitty/Smith and Tibor/Linda.    But we all saw Martina on fire ... and we see her trying to improve her lot in life through her studies ... and we all know she is just a superbly beautiful sexual woman ... SO we all want a more perfect fairy tail ending to this story.

So why does she stay with him?  There is a LOT to like with Alberto.  I think he might be the best man to have a relationship of all the RLC men I have seen.  Does he have  that  vibe, i.e. is he my Ross Poldark?  No.  But is he a partner I could depend on?  Yes absolutely.  Would it be nice if he had more of a purpose for his life?  Of course.

You said:  "So, when they want more, the go out and get more. It's not that complicated."   Haven't we seen Marrtina go out and try to find this?  With Nelly?  With her all-nighters?  Sometimes the answers are right in front of us!

I've compared RLC to reality TV or a TV drama ... but there is one big difference I am now realizing.  TV shows are written and engineered to tell the story in 60 minutes ... or a movie 2 hours ... or maybe a dozen episodes ... etc.  Everything gets wrapped up in a nice neat package in  1 hour.    Not real life.  Real life takes time.  Change is slow.  People don't change much if at all.  You can't measure change unless you look at time periods that are years apart.   In this context, RLC is true to its vision.  This is real life.  Everything moves slowly.   

An RLC TV show would feature something exciting like the Martina/Nelly affair -- a big significant emotional event -- in every weekly episode.   But this is not TV, it's real life ... so something significant like this only happens once maybe in a year.  This story will play out slowly and if they leave RLC, we may never know how these two ultimately evolve together.  To me this is a little sad.  I was not that invested in Bruno and Gina but I do wonder if they are together or if she dumped his ass and did he get deported or what happened?

This is long but I've spared you all quite a bit lately.  I was overdue!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

Oh dear, it was once again a novelist's night about a topic that felt like it had been chewed through 1000 times here. The great sex with Nelly and the poor sex with Alberto.

1. Sex between women cannot be compared to sex between men and women. It's like comparing apples to pears. So totally useless to compare the two in a detailed way.

2. Alberto isn't a great lover (most men aren't even if they think so), but Martina isn't a rocket either. Martina's libido is also not unusual for a 25-year-old woman. Why does Alberto have to be the one to dominate? That's more of an old-fashioned image of a woman-man relationship. Of course it's always easy to be the emancipated woman when it fits and when it doesn't fit it's the man's fault. For a ten-year relationship, they still have quite a lot of sex, not spectacular one but still they have. I know couples who have sex once a month or less and that's not uncommon according to statistics. And they are very happy together.

3. Alberto is actually the ideal partner for Martina. He gives her a lot of freedom, takes care of almost the entire household and she can study in peace. Of course, for many of us it is not understandable why he does not show more initiative for his future, since we grew up with the image that the man is the one who has to earn the money. And since most of us don't understand the language, we won't be able to understand the reasons for his behavior either.

Wish everybody a nice and sunny Sunday.🌞
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

I think this is a fair point Piper.   But its a grey area between "submissive" and "going through the motions".

My point above relative to DD's point that "hey they are BOTH average" ... is that there is no reason for Martina to try harder because she simply does not doesn't feel it.  The vibe is not there.   The vibe we see is really a FWB vibe ... long-time friends who like to bring each other to orgasm (and we are not sure how often Martina cums).  They are a great couple, certainly, way better than Tibor/Linda and Kitty/Smith and Bruno/Gina.   But will they be together long term or is this just an arrangement until one or the other finds their "true love"?  That is what we are all speculating about.

Compare Martina to Fiora with Vamp.    It was obvious that Fiora wanted him, she worshipped him, she made love to his cock, etc.,, etc.   You could see the sparkle in Fiora's eyes.  For me, Martina and Alberto just feels too mechanical.  This is all that I am saying.  They certainly are very compatible and they certainly have a lot of sex which is healthy.  

I think if Martina truly had deep passion for Alberto, we would see a different  more passionate lovemaking.  You would see a sparkle in her eye.  And I don't think Alberto would pull up his shorts and leave immediately after cumming.

FULL DISCLOSURE:  My sub has lapsed and I have not seen Martina and Alberto in awhile.  My observations is based on what you guys all write.  And no one posts here about how AMAZING their lovemaking was just now.  The most positive posts I read is that "hey Alberto went an extra 10 minutes this time, he's improving".   He does have his better days of course.  If he wants to win this girl, he would be totally focused on this.  

Also agree we should not evaluate Alberto so much.  What we should be watching like a hawk is how Martina looks at Alberto ... we are lookinng for that twinkle ... and not the twinkle from the diamond nose stud.

👍

8 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

I hear you about just going through the motions. And with regard on your subscription I am "just going through the motions" too. My subscription is for the maximum period of six months and it renews automatically. I am not sure RLC is that important to me anymore but I always seems to let it renew because it's what I've always done. 

Valentine’s Day ( バレンタインデー)is coming up. Where or with whom will Martina visit that day or evening?  Will Alberto surprise Martina with a gift or nice dinner? Or will Martina receive another gift or flowers from another?

• Confused 1