Martina & Alberto - home activities (2022) #8

Noldus

2 hours ago, tle said:

Actually those nose studs are not difficult to remove.. They're actually difficult to keep from falling out. She's already lost one... Agreed she wouldn't be able to wear it or any metal while having an MRI... Perhaps the ring was plastic and was just used to keep her recent piercing from closing back up...

Agree TLE.  They are relatively easy to remove but more difficult to put back in (sometimes).

So wait a minute.  I did not see this scene so I am operating blind.  The aforementioned ring is a nose ring?  I did not grasp that.  If we are talking about a nose ring then my point is even stronger because a nose ring would clearly not be allowed for an MRI of the head ... unless of course it is plastic.  I still think the hospital staff would want it removed.  They do make things to keep ear holes open so I suppose nose holes as well.

I literally thought we were talking about a ring on her finger.  She has worn them on and off at various times.  There is at least one voyeur here who has focused on her wearing of rings and has some interesting thoughts documented with visual evidence.  I won't blow his cover but maybe he could chime in a bit for us.  I think the ring she wears on her fingers have not be talked about much here ... especially not talked about like we talk about most things (to death).

4 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Agree TLE.  They are relatively easy to remove but more difficult to put back in (sometimes).

So wait a minute.  I did not see this scene so I am operating blind.  The aforementioned ring is a nose ring?  I did not grasp that.  If we are talking about a nose ring then my point is even stronger because a nose ring would clearly not be allowed for an MRI of the head ... unless of course it is plastic.  I still think the hospital staff would want it removed.  They do make things to keep ear holes open so I suppose nose holes as well.

I literally thought we were talking about a ring on her finger.  She has worn them on and off at various times.  There is at least one voyeur here who has focused on her wearing of rings and has some interesting thoughts documented with visual evidence.  I won't blow his cover but maybe he could chime in a bit for us.  I think the ring she wears on her fingers have not be talked about much here ... especially not talked about like we talk about most things (to death).

Yes. She's been wearing the nose stud but she changed it to a ring for just a short time.. Maybe not longer than a day.. As of this morning she was back to the stud...

• Thanks 1

I said some days ago that people here blame Alberto but I see no one blaming Martina , I don’t know what the female members of this forum can tell , but my experience can tell that Martina is also an average sex partner ..If she wanted more , she would simply go for more , obviously she’s happy and it is absolutely normal for her the type and kind of sex she has with Alberto , they both have their own chemistry to enjoy their sessions , they know the “ key points “ on their bodies of what makes them crazy , being a long time couple also keeps them satisfied the way they are .Both Alberto and Martina don’t “ ask “ for more , they are just happy with their sex .I think it is all of us that want to see perhaps a different position , a different action , we don’t see it , we blame Alberto ..I think this guy is criticized really negative when , I repeat , Martina also in my opinion isn’t any special partner in b/g sex ..Perhaps the stakes are high for her because of her g/g sessions with Nelly , but this is another type of sex .I think their  sex life is impressive , a tour and careful watching of Kitty and Smith who are also many years together , the sex that Dantez and Gyana have begun in the same RLC couples category can reveal a lot ..Linda and Tibor being the other couple , they also have  a standard sex life but they add variety every now and then but we should not forget that they are a married couple and a whole different category then .

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I said some days ago that people here blame Alberto but I see no one blaming Martina , I don’t know what the female members of this forum can tell , but my experience can tell that Martina is also an average sex partner ..If she wanted more , she would simply go for more , obviously she’s happy and it is absolutely normal for her the type and kind of sex she has with Alberto , they both have their own chemistry to enjoy their sessions , they know the “ key points “ on their bodies of what makes them crazy , being a long time couple also keeps them satisfied the way they are .Both Alberto and Martina don’t “ ask “ for more , they are just happy with their sex .I think it is all of us that want to see perhaps a different position , a different action , we don’t see it , we blame Alberto ..I think this guy is criticized really negative when , I repeat , Martina also in my opinion isn’t any special partner in b/g sex ..Perhaps the stakes are high for her because of her g/g sessions with Nelly , but this is another type of sex .I think their  sex life is impressive , a tour and careful watching of Kitty and Smith who are also many years together , the sex that Dantez and Gyana have begun in the same RLC couples category can reveal a lot ..Linda and Tibor being the other couple , they also have  a standard sex life but they add variety every now and then but we should not forget that they are a married couple and a whole different category then .

They actually have a good bit a variety.. They fuck in the living room. They fuck in the bathroom. They fuck in the kitchen. They fuck in the bed.. Usually after 10 years you just have hall sex.. Where you pass each other in the hall and raise your middle finger as say "FUCK YOU"....

• Haha 2

29 minutes ago, tle said:

They actually have a good bit a variety.. They fuck in the living room. They fuck in the bathroom. They fuck in the kitchen. They fuck in the bed.. Usually after 10 years you just have hall sex.. Where you pass each other in the hall and raise your middle finger as say "FUCK YOU"....

I guess you mean this   naqp.gif

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

I said some days ago that people here blame Alberto but I see no one blaming Martina , I don’t know what the female members of this forum can tell , but my experience can tell that Martina is also an average sex partner ..If she wanted more , she would simply go for more , obviously she’s happy and it is absolutely normal for her the type and kind of sex she has with Alberto , they both have their own chemistry to enjoy their sessions , they know the “ key points “ on their bodies of what makes them crazy , being a long time couple also keeps them satisfied the way they are .Both Alberto and Martina don’t “ ask “ for more , they are just happy with their sex .I think it is all of us that want to see perhaps a different position , a different action , we don’t see it , we blame Alberto ..I think this guy is criticized really negative when , I repeat , Martina also in my opinion isn’t any special partner in b/g sex .

Lots to unpack here.  

I have always agreed that Martina’s sexual ability with Alberto is average or above average at best.  You said it the best DDHM:

If she wanted more, she would simply go for more.  But she doesn’t.  So what does that mean?

I don’t think she loves Alberto like she loves Nelly (or did at one point).  

Also … there have been times she wanted more and asked for it … pleaded with him to not leave.  But he still just left after cumming.

She is a submissive sex partner. She prefers the man/ partner to lead her just like 75% of all women. In other words, it is up to Alberto to lead her. Like I said before, one thing for sure happens.... he always cums as do 90% of all men. That is the one sure thing when men fuck...they cum whether it take 2 minutes or 50 minutes the guy will cum. Now let's make sure the woman cums then the guy can cum like he always does... without fail. 

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

I hesitate to say this but feel it needs to be said.  First off I do respect @omedo and @emnv a lot and believe that they provide us a lot of clarity.  But when we put them on a pedestal and worship their contributions as if they are the Almighty truth, it causes me to wonder.

For example, this last revelation about the nose piercing is pretty black and white, right?  I do not disagree that removing the piercing has something to do with the MRI.   I have only have ear piercings but I get that some earrings are easy to take on/off and others more difficult.  I get it.  But I have questions:

1. Again, not an expert, but I thought for MRI's you cannot have any metal at all.  So I don't understand how a ring would be allowed and the piercing would not be.  My experience with my dad was that NO metal was allowed anywhere on the body.
  2. Also, taking the diamond stud out is a hassle, yes, but she has to do it anyway.  So what is the point of wearing a ring?
  3. The key question left unanswered is why does she feel the need to wear the ring in lieu of the diamond stud?  What is the significance of these items to her?  Do they represent a relationship with someone?

Again, I hesitate to press the SUBMIT REPLY button on this one.  I love our translators and never want to anger them or show them disrespect.  Agree we have a lot of crazy speculations about just about everything.  To me this is fun but I know some don't find it amusing.  But at least for me, I get frustrated when we get the almighty pronouncements from our trusty translators (who as I said I totally respect) and we pounce on those like we just heard the gospel.

In @omedo's post he finishes by saying "and this is the story of the ring".  I felt like sayinng "Praise be to God!"

AMEN!

Yes...speculation is much more fun than the actual truth...😏

I might as well chime in on this one: I don't think that Alberto comes anywhere near satisfying Martina sexually. She does not ask more of him because she knows he is not capable of doing more than he is doing.  So the question is, why does she stay with him? I think that many women will accommodate the situation they are in.  Some even will do so when the relationship is toxic or abusive. So, when they want more, the go out and get more. It's not that complicated.  They go out and get it especially when they know, from experience, that they cannot get more at home. The problem with Alberto is that he does not even try to do more. Someone has already perfectly described his pathetic sexual behavioral pattern so I don't have to repeat it.  Alberto needs to pray that some man who possess the same sexual magic that Nelly has with Martina does not come along. If such a man should come,  and if he really wants her, I think that Martina will be gone in a New York minute.

7 hours ago, van the man said:

I don't think I have seen or heard of a man who cannot cum in the open mouth of his girl!!!

If her mouth was on her ass he wouldn't have any problem hitting it... That's his preferred target...

• Haha 1