Martina & Alberto - home activities (2022) #8

Noldus

1 minute ago, Adalbert said:

But Taco will, for sure, order some flowers for Martina.

I've been awake since Sunday morning, it is just after midnight here, thank you for the needed chuckle! Will Martina's school program be on break this week to visit with Marta? Does your source say Marta will be there all week or perhaps a short time to check on her friend’s health? 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

All good points Philo but I would suggest that a good relationship is not all about great sex.  These two are a great couple.  And I think we've beaten this to death but I think we all agree if Nelly/Martina didn't happen, we would not have talked about any of this.  We probaby would have talked about Martina/Alberto like we do Kitty/Smith and Tibor/Linda.    But we all saw Martina on fire ... and we see her trying to improve her lot in life through her studies ... and we all know she is just a superbly beautiful sexual woman ... SO we all want a more perfect fairy tail ending to this story.

So why does she stay with him?  There is a LOT to like with Alberto.  I think he might be the best man to have a relationship of all the RLC men I have seen.  Does he have  that  vibe, i.e. is he my Ross Poldark?  No.  But is he a partner I could depend on?  Yes absolutely.  Would it be nice if he had more of a purpose for his life?  Of course.

You said:  "So, when they want more, the go out and get more. It's not that complicated."   Haven't we seen Marrtina go out and try to find this?  With Nelly?  With her all-nighters?  Sometimes the answers are right in front of us!

I've compared RLC to reality TV or a TV drama ... but there is one big difference I am now realizing.  TV shows are written and engineered to tell the story in 60 minutes ... or a movie 2 hours ... or maybe a dozen episodes ... etc.  Everything gets wrapped up in a nice neat package in  1 hour.    Not real life.  Real life takes time.  Change is slow.  People don't change much if at all.  You can't measure change unless you look at time periods that are years apart.   In this context, RLC is true to its vision.  This is real life.  Everything moves slowly.   

An RLC TV show would feature something exciting like the Martina/Nelly affair -- a big significant emotional event -- in every weekly episode.   But this is not TV, it's real life ... so something significant like this only happens once maybe in a year.  This story will play out slowly and if they leave RLC, we may never know how these two ultimately evolve together.  To me this is a little sad.  I was not that invested in Bruno and Gina but I do wonder if they are together or if she dumped his ass and did he get deported or what happened?

This is long but I've spared you all quite a bit lately.  I was overdue!

Great post Jen... lots of insight. I think you hit the nail on the head when you speak about how the Martina/Nelly affair changed everyone's view of Martina...or at least most peoples' view. Not only was it a game changer, but it was probably the single most important event (events) on RLC since the demise of the Russian apartments...RLC owes a huge sense of gratitude to both Martina and Nelly for their love affair. That affair greatly increased membership while it was happening, made RLC more relevant for many viewers, and gave us something to talk about for months on end. IMO the Martina/Nelly affair was the closest the current RLC situation has ever come to the "glory days" of the Russian apartments...and we should all be thankful we were able to see it happen right before our own eyes...we got lucky.

4 minutes ago, DWI said:

Great post Jen... lots of insight. I think you hit the nail on the head when you speak about how the Martina/Nelly affair changed everyone's view of Martina...or at least most peoples' view. Not only was it a game changer, but it was probably the single most important event (events) on RLC since the demise of the Russian apartments...RLC owes a huge sense of gratitude to both Martina and Nelly for their love affair. That affair greatly increased membership while it was happening, made RLC more relevant for many viewers, and gave us something to talk about for months on end. IMO the Martina/Nelly affair was the closest the current RLC situation has ever come to the "glory days" of the Russian apartments...and we should all be thankful we were able to see it happen right before our own eyes...we got lucky.

The Martina and Nelly get together was for nothing but to boost views.  Them actually, seemingly, falling for each other was something that neither of them thought would happen.  I would not consider them getting together a game changer at all.  Martina came to RLC with Alberto as a friend and fuck buddy, a FWB setup.  Does she love Alberto?  Of course she does but she loves him as a friend, fuck buddy, house keeper, cook, and smoke pen buddy.

You are speaking for a very large number of viewers and there is no way in hell you know how important this apartment is for all of them.  As far as this forum is concerned, there are a hand few of people on this forum that comment on of the things Marina and Alberto do.  

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

The Martina and Nelly get together was for nothing but to boost views.  Them actually, seemingly, falling for each other was something that neither of them thought would happen.  I would not consider them getting together a game changer at all.  Martina came to RLC with Alberto as a friend and fuck buddy, a FWB setup.  Does she love Alberto?  Of course she does but she loves him as a friend, fuck buddy, house keeper, cook, and smoke pen buddy.

You are speaking for a very large number of viewers and there is no way in hell you know how important this apartment is for all of them.  As far as this forum is concerned, there are a hand few of people on this forum that comment on of the things Marina and Alberto do.  

Sorry Harley, just giving my take on things. By the way, I did say it was just my opinion and mentioned not everyone feels the Martina/Nelly thing was anything special. I have no pretension that I speak for everybody so sorry if you felt I inferred that. No worries ok.

9 minutes ago, DWI said:

Sorry Harley, just giving my take on things. By the way, I did say it was just my opinion and mentioned not everyone feels the Martina/Nelly thing was anything special. I have no pretension that I speak for everybody so sorry if you felt I inferred that. No worries ok.

No worries DWI, I like your posts and respect your opinion.  I went back and reread what you posted and apologize for my comment.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Adalbert said:

Sex between women cannot be compared to sex between men and women. It's like comparing apples to pears. So totally useless to compare the two in a detailed way.

Once again you are correct and you also are wrong.  Yes the two types of sex are different, this is obvious if for no other reason than the physical elements of our bodies.  But what is the same for all sex and lovemaking is the passion and energy -- the connection between two people.  To me, this is the relevant comparison and not totally useless at all.

Alberto isn't a great lover (most men aren't even if they think so), but Martina isn't a rocket either. 

Not sure this was directed toward me, don't think it was, because we agree ADALBERT.  What makes a great lover is the desire and passion, the need inside you to pleasure your partner and give them the best orgasm they have ever had.  Neither Martina nor Alberto seem to want to do this for each other.  Of course, of course, of course a long-term couple will fall into a routine.  But even long-term couples have those special nights where they devote themselves to pleasuring their lover.  Perhaps this is what Martina and Alberto did in that hotel room over a week ago.  Who knows.  But we rarely see this on cam.  The key question here is why don't they try harder sometimes?  Are they happy with their sex?  Is this just FWB?  Or what?

Alberto is actually the ideal partner for Martina. He gives her a lot of freedom, takes care of almost the entire household and she can study in peace.

Absolutely agree with this.  I would totally LOVE a man like Alberto ... he gives me complete space to fuck whoever I want ... he does all the housework ... supports me in my studies ... let's me party on the weekends all night long while he stays home with the dogs ... and all I have to do is let him fuck me a few times a week (and since I love sex and he is not unattractive, this is not even a small price to pay but rather a fringe benefit).   What's not to love about Alberto?      

Maybe we agree more than we think ADALBERT!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Once again you are correct and you also are wrong.  Yes the two types of sex are different, this is obvious if for no other reason than the physical elements of our bodies.  But what is the same for all sex and lovemaking is the passion and energy -- the connection between two people.  To me, this is the relevant comparison and not totally useless at all.

Not sure this was directed toward me, don't think it was, because we agree ADALBERT.  What makes a great lover is the desire and passion, the need inside you to pleasure your partner and give them the best orgasm they have ever had.  Neither Martina nor Alberto seem to want to do this for each other.  Of course, of course, of course a long-term couple will fall into a routine.  But even long-term couples have those special nights where they devote themselves to pleasuring their lover.  Perhaps this is what Martina and Alberto did in that hotel room over a week ago.  Who knows.  But we rarely see this on cam.  The key question here is why don't they try harder sometimes?  Are they happy with their sex?  Is this just FWB?  Or what?

Absolutely agree with this.  I would totally LOVE a man like Alberto ... he gives me complete space to fuck whoever I want ... he does all the housework ... supports me in my studies ... let's me party on the weekends all night long while he stays home with the dogs ... and all I have to do is let him fuck me a few times a week (and since I love sex and he is not unattractive, this is not even a small price to pay but rather a fringe benefit).   What's not to love about Alberto?      

Maybe we agree more than we think ADALBERT!

Hi JenniferMom

I don't think that Alberto allows her to fuck anyone she wants.  The Nelly affair was a one of kind deal that lasted for about 6 months but there is no indication that there has been anyone else (male or female).  And as I have said before he was fully aware of this affair and knew when, where and how.  In fact we all knew when, where and how as it was the most highly publicized event on RLC for 6 months.  No secrets.

Everyone is saying that Alberto (and now Martina are not perfect lovers).  This is bullshit.  From what I have seen they have their long sex sessions where they both enjoy the outcome.  And they have their quick fucks.  Has anyone asked Martina whether she enjoys herself.  People only remember the occasuional fuck that she would have wanted more.  They don't remember the good fucks where Martina lies on the bed exhausted and not able to continue even if she wanted.  I think that they are more than FWB's.  Alberto realizes that Martina has many friends and she enjoys being with them.  That does not mean that she fucks any of them.  She still spends every night in bed with Alberto and more than 80% (my guestimate) with him and the dogs (excluding school time).  I don't see any problem with this.  Alberto is not as social as Martina.  I think that Martina likes the fact that Alberto is attached to her.  She can depend on him for everything.  They know each other very well and they have always been able to talk about everything and anything.  He is her lover and best friend.   

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Deepdave said:

I don't think that Alberto allows her to fuck anyone she wants.  The Nelly affair was a one of kind deal that lasted for about 6 months but there is no indication that there has been anyone else (male or female).  And as I have said before he was fully aware of this affair and knew when, where and how.  In fact we all knew when, where and how as it was the most highly publicized event on RLC for 6 months.  No secrets.

You may be right Dave but where is the evidence that Alberto doesn't allow her to fuck anyone?  Just saying he "allows or disallows anything" does not seem like something that would sit well with Martina.  There was that famous quote from our translators where she said "no one controls me".   So Nelly affair is a one of a kind deal that lasted for 6 months?  Isn't it still going on (recently in a parking lot).  Granted it appears she has some regrets about hooking up with Nelly this most recent time and it might have led to her having to get an MRI.  And again, per the trusty translators, I think she had at least one bisexual affair before Nelly (perhaps before she joined RLC).

Again, I don't think she cheats in the context of going behind Alberto's back.  She tells him everything.  And our translators have hinted that she is still looking for a possible threesome, so I would not agree that her extracurricular sexual desires are over.

2 hours ago, Deepdave said:

Everyone is saying that Alberto (and now Martina are not perfect lovers).  This is bullshit. 

So you think they ARE perfect lovers?

You make a lot of good points.  But I am not convinced this relationship has a very long future beyond RLC.  I hope I am wrong, honestly I do.  It is quite possible what we are seeing is Martina being adventurous and wondering to herself if she is "settling on Alberto" and that maybe she does have the ultimate man right in front of her diamond studded nose.  I agree with you and have stated many times that he is a very good man.  But he doesn't seem to instill that un-abandoned passion in her.  Until she decides to stay at home on weekend nights and be with "her man and soul mate" ... I will always question where this is going.  Soul mates want to share everything together ... even extra sexual partners if they are open to that (which seems like they might be).

• Haha 1