Leora - Home Activities (2022) #21

Pete1960

4 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Is it the best way to motivate someone is to put them down non-stop?

It seemed that being nice and blowing smoke up her arse didn’t work did it, she still did sweet fuck all.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, jimbo4 said:

It seemed that being nice and blowing smoke up her arse didn’t work did it, she still did sweet fuck all.

Is your way working?

• Upvote 1

Just now, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Is your way working?

It’s not my way, I don’t care one way or another, I’m not a member of RLC any longer..

I will ask you the same question…..” Did your way work “ ?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, jimbo4 said:

It’s not my way, I don’t care one way or another, I’m not a member of RLC any longer..

I will ask you the same question…..” Did your way work “ ?

jimbo if it makes you so upset mate. Why don't you move on and do something else.

Is it time you moved on?

You must have other things in life you could be doing then waste your time being pissed off.

What enjoyment are you getting as you don't watch? I know your not a bitter old man at the end of his life. Please consider things as this isn't good for you being like this.

I ask this as a friend.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

jimbo if it makes you so upset mate. Why don't you move on and do something else.

Is it time you moved on?

You must have other things in life you could be doing then waste your time being pissed off.

What enjoyment are you getting as you don't watch? I know your not a bitter old man at the end of his life. Please consider things as this isn't good for you being like this.

I ask this as a friend.

Aussie, I spend very little of my time on CC, I look in now and again

during the day. I have plenty of things that I do during the day that

keeps me occupied and happy.

You’re correct, I’m not a bitter old man, I’m a truthful old man who has seen a person change into someone who is unrecognisable, whilst at the same time taking the piss out of people.

I could as you suggest walk away from CC tomorrow or anytime as I probably will one day….but I know that my departure would make some of the Leora groupies too happy…And we wouldn’t want that would we…..I owe them so much consideration….lol.

Plus, unlike some on here I’m a fully paid up member.

But surely Aussie, when all is said and done you know the difference between a person being truthful and a person being bitter…..I’m certainly not the latter.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Leora seems to have some sorta hold on her worshippers...I'm not knocking her fans because I've idolised girls here in the past. But as an 'outsider', what I see is that anyone who hoys anything negative in the direction of Leora...who, I must admit, has put a little weight on from the early day...but you'd expect that and for the better, IMO btw...It's like ''How dare they have a go at the Princess''...I won't embarrass any of you guys or name and shame you, but it's really pathetic the way you go on...

I know you're all better than that...When the good guys fall out with each other, there's something seriously wrong...The reason I homed into this is because I always go through the 'Activity' stream, so I can see every post, and react if I want...When I homed in on Jimbo and Aussie falling out...2 good guys, it shouldn't happen...

OK, this is just a Gin fuelled observation my friends...and you can tell me to FO if you want...

But it took me fucking ages to type this, because my 'a' key is sticking...I hope you appreciate that 😏

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Leora seems to have some sorta hold on her worshippers...I'm not knocking her fans because I've idolised girls here in the past. But as an 'outsider', what I see is that anyone who hoys anything negative in the direction of Leora...who, I must admit, has put a little weight on from the early day...but you'd expect that and for the better, IMO btw...It's like ''How dare they have a go at the Princess''...I won't embarrass any of you guys or name and shame you, but it's really pathetic the way you go on...

I know you're all better than that...When the good guys fall out with each other, there's something seriously wrong...The reason I homed into this is because I always go through the 'Activity' stream, so I can see every post, and react if I want...When I homed in on Jimbo and Aussie falling out...2 good guys, it shouldn't happen...

OK, this is just a Gin fuelled observation my friends...and you can tell me to FO if you want...

But it took me fucking ages to type this, because my 'a' key is sticking...I hope you appreciate that 😏

An honest post, and respected by me at least.

You are correct about any negative remark being seized upon by certain sad people, of which Aussie is not one I hasten to add.

We have a different outlook which from my point of view I respect, 

Many of those that dislike negative remarks have the opportunity to contribute something positive as a reply, they choose not to but take the option of trying to ridicule the poster….perhaps because in reality there are not very many positive things to say at the moment regarding the woman in question. IMHO !

They sometime confuse an honest remark as a negative remark and act accordingly.

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

You are correct about any negative remark being seized upon by certain sad people, of which Aussie is not one I hasten to add.

Many of those that dislike negative remarks have the opportunity to contribute something positive as a reply, they choose not to but take the option of trying to ridicule the poster….perhaps because in reality there are not very many positive things to say at the moment regarding the woman in question. IMHO !

They sometime confuse an honest remark as a negative remark and act accordingly.

You're right and in the end we all want the same thing... well almost all. lol

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Agree. Sharing comments developed by life experiences and applying them to, about, for Leora and for her hopefully to consider is negative or rude.

She a sweet looking girl with a sexual dysfunction (exhibitionism) and is throwing her entire future away thinking an income, a free apartment and utilities somehow is a more  positive lie event while simultaneously not realizing the big picture.  She is living like a 20 year old girl. She is a middle age approaching woman. She's beautiful, and very sexy. Okay we did that. But...it is a short term life situation.  When the sweet face and developed matured body go the way of all flesh and she hits 40 with no career, no husband and no kids and like many Russian women then decides she wants to raise a family it is too late.  Dead eggs, jowls, saddlebags and a big ass that no longer fits in those skinny jeans and she will wake up and say to her self what the hell was I thinking?

I hear members say it's her life, she's doing what she wants, she isn't hurting anyone they fail to realize her immature mind and it really is immature, will void future chances when she wakes up.  She will wake up and say that a career isn't being nude, masturbating, putting fingers and dildos up her ass, playing with her best friend's pussy and vice verse, isn't productive when the next stage of her life arrives.

The time she is fucking away now is the time she should ave spend getting a career for old age, or having a family (time dependent), or, get this, being respected by her family and friends by her choices.

Her family and friends would be ashamed of her if they knew what she does, how she lives. She hides it from them which shes she isn't proud of her choices.

IF Leora's live isn't 'wrong' why wouldn't she allow her entire family, friends etc to know about it so they could be proud of her?

She playing both sides. Deception never works. She should tell her family everything and she what their reaction would be. She can't because she knows she is wrong.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1