Leora - Home Activities (2022) #21

Pete1960

7 minutes ago, ddhm said:

My sincere condolences .We grow up and getting also older , unfortunate events and experiencing sad moments become more frequent . We need to stay strong and remember the ones gone being happy and smiley and it is better that they go rather than being tortured and suffering .

I recall how sad my grandmother who came from a large was realizing she was the last one of her family and friends generation left. She'd get lost in her thoughts after saying it.

Her parents lost 5 kids in 7 years. We are much luckier

I wonder if we have a statistician in the forum? If so, how many hours a day does Leora spend in bed awake or asleep vs time out of bed in the apartment and time out of the apartment.

For extra credit is the matter of how many minutes does Leora's hand rest/fondle on her woo-woo when sitting on the couch vs not on resting/fondling her woo-woo.

My thesis is that this nearly 31 year old woman spends about half her time in bed than up.  That's one heck of a chuck of live time. When Malia was living there it was even more time in bed.

• Confused 2
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Max Ragnar said:

I wonder if we have a statistician in the forum? If so, how many hours a day does Leora spend in bed awake or asleep vs time out of bed in the apartment and time out of the apartment.

For extra credit is the matter of how many minutes does Leora's hand rest/fondle on her woo-woo when sitting on the couch vs not on resting/fondling her woo-woo.

My thesis is that this nearly 31 year old woman spends about half her time in bed than up.  That's one heck of a chuck of live time. When Malia was living there it was even more time in bed.

At nearly 31, she's become an old maid.  Kind of a spinster.  Gravity starts to show itself, wrinkles start to form, she needs lube to masturbate (body parts have begun to dry up), insomnia develops, she becomes set in her way.  The older she gets, the more rest/sleep is needed then when she was in her 20s.

A GoFundMe page should be created to help offset her future medical costs.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

4 minutes ago, Howard said:

At nearly 31, she's become an old maid.  Kind of a spinster.  Gravity starts to show itself, wrinkles start to form, she needs lube to masturbate (body parts have begun to dry up), insomnia develops, she becomes set in her way.  The older she gets, the more rest/sleep is needed then when she was in her 20s.

Yeah, back he the day. She was absolutely stunning 😍 

gained lots of weight etc. went back looked at a vids I have when she was with Paul. Unbelievable the difference in just a couple years!

• Sad 2
  • Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Howard said:

She is desirable but on the decline. Take the last three years and project it 5 years. It's not a criticism it's a realistic look at a woman who threw her whole future thinking she will be the queen of masturbation forever. Ain't gonna happen. Sadly she hasn't developed a fall back plan after avoiding a methodical life plan.  She's fun to watch but it's actually, for her, realistically, tragic.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, x192023 said:

Yeah, back he the day. She was absolutely stunning 😍 

gained lots of weight etc. went back looked at a vids I have when she was with Paul. Unbelievable the difference in just a couple years!

Give her 5 more years. A person isn't what they look like or what sex acts they are seen doing.  Beauty is a fleeting commodity. I say this as a wake up call to her. Soon the forum will be looking for the next Leora-wanna-be. To watch them display themselves while still beautiful, bating for our pleasure until their beauty goes where it always goes...away. Hotness is for the young, Love, which she doesn't give or know, is forever.

Leora. If you had a man that loved you for who you are not what you look like and what shocking sexual acts you perform on camera you would age with a doting companion. What will you do, girl, when your ass is two axe handles wide, your face aged with wrinkles and mutton chops for cheeks because you ate fast food at bedtime alone without giving yourself to a man totally for the long term?

She needs a man that would love her even if she lost a leg in a car accident. She hasn't a clue to that type of love. She's entirely wrapped up in herself and the now.  Now is a time that eventually becomes too late.

Just saying.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 3
  • Upvote 1