Masha - 2022 #4

Noldus

5 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

We have achieved what we set out to do, so there's no further need to keep it at 20 pages.

I don’t know what you wanted to achieve but I know that you have pissed off at a rage point the frequent posters 😝😝

Just now, ddhm said:

I don’t know what you wanted to achieve but I know that you have pissed off at a rage point the frequent posters 😝😝

The Goal that was set out was to improved Cam Caps in the ratings.  The way to do that was to make the topics turn over on a quick basis. More topics creates more views.  We're still not at where we used to be in the ratings but it's now respectable.

4 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

The Goal that was set out was to improved Cam Caps in the ratings.  The way to do that was to make the topics turn over on a quick basis. More topics creates more views.  We're still not at where we used to be in the ratings but it's now respectable.

The ratings can only be achieved by nice content in the chats and at the topics , by having all opinions be heard while being respectful at the same time towards tenants and other members …

Hundreds of good posters have abandoned the forum because the traffic that gives now the ratings is controlled by people that their only purpose is to degrade the tenants because of any actions that don’t  meet their morals ( and most importantly ) forum members that simply try to keep a quality conversations level but they are attacked from these few who are responsible of the “ quitting “ of good people here at the forum . 

I know that you are busting your ass trying to keep a civilized level here and some other good friends that I am privileged to know but lots need to be done in order for CC to return at the high standards and levels that used to be . 

I know that many things aren’t directly on your hands but I am sure that many times you aren’t also satisfied of the way that the site works . Still , I know you care and if only others could do half of the job that you do , it might be better here for the majority who enjoy participating and possible see some guys returning 😊

Let’s see … Whatever more is coming , might be STUPENDOUS  😂🤓😏😏🥳

4 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

and it also headed off arguments and off topic rants,after 20 pages you could not reply to comments on a hot topic and 20 pages can go pretty quickly 

28 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The one and only charismatic Piper for the second time reappears ..So good for Masha 😊😌☺️ ..and the cats 😎

she is kinda cute they should give her a apt  and you say her name is piper lol😁

1 minute ago, rado07 said:

Masha tells about her visit to Barcelona,
"There was a Daniel, a Pole..."
what happened in FR, the atmosphere in the villa at the time of the visit, etc. 😇

and i wonder if it ever comes up in conversation about Mashas one visit to Barcalona when they both ate each other out that one night in B2

The cats argue violently
Because of Fasol's bullying by Elvis, Menta now sees herself as number one in the apartment. it will take some time before harmony is established between the two.

13 minutes ago, rado07 said:

The cats argue violently
Because of Fasol's bullying by Elvis, Menta now sees herself as number one in the apartment. it will take some time before harmony is established between the two.

Elvis will be back I believe ..he isn’t there due to Piper’s visit ..Let’s see .

31 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

she is kinda cute they should give her a apt  and you say her name is piper lol😁

So many good tenants have been first ever introduced from Masha , I don’t know if Piper is willing to return to this world but as it seems , the goal for RLC is to take the current Dantez & Gyana / Adam & Katie complex and have apartments there , as it used to be in Russia where tenants living in the same building .