Masha - 2022 #4

Noldus

33 minutes ago, rado07 said:

Masha tells about her visit to Barcelona,
"There was a Daniel, a Pole..."
what happened in FR, the atmosphere in the villa at the time of the visit, etc. 😇

A nice catch up , strange that Masha isn’t in frequent contact  with her, of course we don’t know to who she talks when she takes her long  showers in the bathroom but since they catch up for New Years in Barcelona , imagine …

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Elvis will be back I believe ..he isn’t there due to Piper’s visit ..Let’s see .

probably.
at the moment: basic conversation about Masha's relationship(s)

Just now, rado07 said:

probably.
at the moment: basic conversation about Masha's relationship(s)

I think sexual partnerships 😁 Relationships ? Hmm , apart from the hairdresser and Alessandro , she has isolated a bit herself from others ..

8 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think sexual partnerships 😁 Relationships ? Hmm , apart from the hairdresser and Alessandro , she has isolated a bit herself from others ..

Masha is still upset about Elvis' handling of the cats
So that's definitely going to be an issue when Elvis comes back.
but her gay friend in Berlin is still in the running....

57 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The ratings can only be achieved by nice content in the chats and at the topics , by having all opinions be heard while being respectful at the same time towards tenants and other members …

Hundreds of good posters have abandoned the forum because the traffic that gives now the ratings is controlled by people that their only purpose is to degrade the tenants because of any actions that don’t  meet their morals ( and most importantly ) forum members that simply try to keep a quality conversations level but they are attacked from these few who are responsible of the “ quitting “ of good people here at the forum . 

I know that you are busting your ass trying to keep a civilized level here and some other good friends that I am privileged to know but lots need to be done in order for CC to return at the high standards and levels that used to be . 

I know that many things aren’t directly on your hands but I am sure that many times you aren’t also satisfied of the way that the site works . Still , I know you care and if only others could do half of the job that you do , it might be better here for the majority who enjoy participating and possible see some guys returning 😊

Let’s see … Whatever more is coming , might be STUPENDOUS  😂🤓😏😏🥳

It comes and goes in spurts.  At the moment things are moving in the right direction.  

17 minutes ago, rado07 said:

Masha is still upset about Elvis' handling of the cats
So that's definitely going to be an issue when Elvis comes back.
but her gay friend in Berlin is still in the running....

I forgot about this one .. I can tell , she was really happy and calmed with that one around ..also with Hedi , she really enjoyed his peaceful approach ..

19 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

It comes and goes in spurts.  At the moment things are moving in the right direction.  

It’s nice to be quieter  when certain people are absent , it happens at the moment , it is definitely better .

Just now, ddhm said:

It’s nice to be quieter  when certain people are absent , it happens at the moment , it is definitely better .

hey i can take a hint i have not been posting for a few months  lol,dont worry i was just bored tonight and thought i would stop by 😁

Just now, EMMETT111 said:

hey i can take a hint i have not been posting for a few months  lol,dont worry i was just bored tonight and thought i would stop by 😁

I have expressed many times that I personally enjoy reading your thoughts and I actually welcomed you back some days ago that you re-emerged 😁 The only thing I have said - yes sometimes we disagree but hey , we do it with respect I think - was that you write a start to finish sentence without a comma or full stop which sometimes it needs a bit time for the mind to understand the main points . For me , once again , welcome back 😇

• Like 1

10 hours ago, ddhm said:

Elvis will be back I believe ..he isn’t there due to Piper’s visit ..Let’s see .

Personally, I hope she doesn't take him back.  I've never seen fasol go after the other cat like that!  Elvis has put that anger in him, Masha should never take him back the loser.