Leora - Home Activities (2022) #29

pulo filipe

Well , I was partly wrong 😂 The prediction would have been accurate but the appearance of Zena postponed the inevitable . On a strange notice , Leora compensates the fans off prime time , to be honest , it is a nice change of routine and of course , as many believe - which in today’s occasion might be right - Leora’s hormones hit “ code red “ of being horny and there she goes. 

The only thing remains to be seen is when the massages will start although the progress with the girl has been a bit faster considering that she’s not a long time friend of Leora like Malia , she took a shower completely naked when Malia was with her underwear . From the voyeur’s point of view , it was great to see this shyness and nervousness when she was looking the cameras and thinking even at the very last moment whether she should go for it or not . 

I just hope that when the time comes , there won’t be any silly /fake/ ridiculous shows like the ones she provided with Malia . It’s good to have a mystery girl ready to unfold .. 

If you recall, the person who Leora was helping out on the phone wasn't in Prague full stop. So not Zena.

Paul, her Dad and Eva are all under the weather right now, so naturally Leora is worried about them all and has had other things on her mind. Although Paul helped to calm her down earlier today and make her laugh. 

I also thought this morning that she didn't look too comfortable with having someone else there a lot. She's happy to have Zena round as a guest, but there is a big difference from that to her practically living there.

Thanks for all the support messages.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 10

17 minutes ago, philo said:

Also, I don't post photos taken by other people. I only post photos if I have taken them myself at the source. If I cannot attest to the provenance of the photo, then I would be spreading someone else's propaganda. I know what can be done with a photo. 

So be it you don’t post the photos you say you have, and I was so looking forward to seeing those that probably don’t exist.

There’s a saying in the UK when you’re in a hole stop digging which means if you can’t put up, shut up.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 5

1 hour ago, philo said:

To me, it can either mean that the guest will not be coming back, or that if she comes back, she will not be sleeping in the guest (Malia's) room. I cannot think of any other reason why Leora would convert the guest sleeping bed back into a sofa.

But Zena left her laptop

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

Leora had no military interests apart from Paul being a reservist in the military.

The uniform you may be referring to was probably Leora’s security uniform that she wore when working on occasions.

Correct I remember her putting the security uniform on and the job did not last long though.

• Upvote 3

48 minutes ago, Ste said:

Zena is living with 3 other girls and Leora said she could stay over sometimes is that not helping ? Also G-H talked

about another friend that was having problems and Leora was helping but I think she's in Russia Hope I got that

right if not sure G-H will say

To my knowledge leora has had 3 girl friends who have had man trouble in recent  months ,  leora has been trying to help them all.  

From what i see the friendship between leora and Zena is because Zena is a kind hearted lady who enjoys the same stuff as leora, politics, history etc. She also studied in either medicine or nursing a few years ago as did leora. 

Leora is always helping all her friends, that's why you will see her taking food out of the apartment at all different times to help them, she also gives coffee and cakes to the homeless living under the bridges on the embankment, she has said a few times how nice these people are and feels safe when walking at night.  And of course she looks after all the stray animals whenever she is out as well as feeding and keeping safe her 11 dogs in her shelter back home everyday.

• Thanks 13
  • Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

If you recall, the person who Leora was helping out on the phone wasn't in Prague full stop. So not Zena.

Paul, her Dad and Eva are all under the weather right now, so naturally Leora is worried about them all and has had other things on her mind. Although Paul helped to calm her down earlier today and make her laugh. 

I also thought this morning that she didn't look too comfortable with having someone else there a lot. She's happy to have Zena round as a guest, but there is a big difference from that to her practically living there.

Thanks for all the support messages.

✔️

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3