Leora - Home Activities (2022) #29

pulo filipe

If as people are stating that the GR has been returned to normal it then shows once again that it would be impossible for Leora to have a normal platonic relationship with anyone, without the people on here immediately jumping to premature conclusions and sexualising the situation out of all proportion.

Perhaps that’s another reason why she has never had more people visit.

She may be a very sexy lady, but she has another side to herself which doesn’t involve shagging every guy or girl she happens to meet……It’s referred to as Social Intercourse as opposed to Sexual Intercourse.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

10 minutes ago, philo said:

Also, my question was based upon the knowledge that Leora and The Jerk were reported to have been "politically engaged" with military interests of the region. There are even photos in circulation of Leora in uniform and with The Jerk at what appears to be a political rally of some sort. 

Leora had no military interests apart from Paul being a reservist in the military.

The uniform you may be referring to was probably Leora’s security uniform that she wore when working on occasions.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

If as people are stating that the GR has been returned to normal it then shows once again that it would be impossible for Leora to have a normal platonic relationship with anyone, without the people on here immediately jumping to premature conclusions and sexualising the situation out of all proportion.

Perhaps that’s another reason why she has never had more people visit.

She may be a very sexy lady, but she has another side to herself which doesn’t involve shagging every guy or girl she happens to meet……It’s referred to as Social Intercourse as opposed to Sexual Intercourse.

It demonstrates the fact that the Leora in front of the cameras is not the same one who comes out of the apartment.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Brokk! said:

Prove that the Leora person in the apartment is not the same person as the Leora outside rlc and the apartment.

I’m slightly confused Brokk, Do you wish me to prove what I am stating or should your word have been “ proof “

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Leora had no military interests apart from Paul being a reservist in the military.

The uniform you may be referring to was probably Leora’s security uniform that she wore when working on occasions.

So you are going to tell me that the uniform I am looking at in the photo is a security uniform? You must think that I am stupid or you think that the readers of you propaganda are stupid.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

15 minutes ago, philo said:

Also, my question was based upon the knowledge that Leora and The Jerk were reported to have been "politically engaged" with military interests of the region. There are even photos in circulation of Leora in uniform and with The Jerk at what appears to be a political rally of some sort. 

Get your facts right, the pictures of Leora in uniform are when she was a volunteer reserve Police Officer with the Krasnoyarsk Police force, and she was never in uniform of any kind at the concerts/rallies.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

7 hours ago, Brokk! said:

Although GH never made it clear that the friend Leora was helping was Zena. I don't remember him mentioning her (false)name.

Zena is living with 3 other girls and Leora said she could stay over sometimes is that not helping ? Also G-H talked

about another friend that was having problems and Leora was helping but I think she's in Russia Hope I got that

right if not sure G-H will say

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I’m slightly confused Brokk, Do you wish me to prove what I am stating or should your word have been “ proof “

No, it's the translator's fault. What I wanted to write is that what you wrote is true and this is demonstrated by the fact that Leora in front of the cameras is not the same person who comes out of the apartment.

• Upvote 1

Just now, philo said:

So you are going to tell me that the uniform I am looking at in the photo is a security uniform? You must think that I am stupid or you think that the readers of you propaganda are stupid.

Here we go again…..No propaganda from me at all, I stated what I am aware of in answer to your post…I neither abused you or disputed what you say you are looking at.

Yes is the answer as to whether I think you stupid…..and argumentative and ignorant!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Here we go again…..No propaganda from me at all, I stated what I am aware of in answer to your post…I neither abused you or disputed what you say you are looking at.

Yes is the answer as to whether I think you stupid…..and argumentative and ignorant!

Post the photographs and let the viewers decide.

• Haha 3