Nina & Kira (2022) Part #2

Noldus

13 hours ago, StarLight28 said:

Source or not - German university hospitals are absolutely competent. There are countries in which caesarean sections are declared as the standard birth method. This is medical nonsense.

An old friend, herself a surgical nurse, gave birth to 2 children by caesarean section (without any medical reason) - to protect her pussy. The fact is, both children are "disabled" - allergic and with intolerance to all sorts of substances. problem children. It simply lacks the mother's natural germs in the natural process of birth through the vagina. Plus the surgical complications for mother and child..

As a sales engineer, I was there live at many caesarean sections. This is OP, not candy-eating. The vagina maybe spared - but ruined the stomach.

I think we’ve had enough of your information on caesareans ,are trying to scare Kira ,as said before it’s most likely for medical reasons

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, disneykid said:

I think we’ve had enough of your information on caesareans ,are trying to scare Kira ,as said before it’s most likely for medical reasons

ich habe von medizinischen Gründen hier nichts gelesen - das ist reine Spekulation.

1 hour ago, StarLight28 said:

I haven't read anything about medical reasons here - that's pure speculation.

How about we just let Kira have  her baby which ever way  ,with just a few days to go she must be a little bit nervous 

16 hours ago, StarLight28 said:

ich habe von medizinischen Gründen hier nichts gelesen - das ist reine Spekulation.
I haven't read anything about medical reasons here - that's pure speculation.

As I said above, the info comes from a different source. It's not speculation.

16 hours ago, Scooter said:

Are the girls leaving this house or have they bought it (daft question i knw but asking) and i dont think Kira should be lifting to much

It’s their house ,they are moving out and putting it up for renting ,they moving to an apartment in St Petesburg for a couple of years I believe it’s for financial reasons,I don’t think they will be on camera any more,which is  a shame but they have their new life to lead with a baby👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

On 7/1/2022 at 12:22 PM, disneykid said:

It’s their house ,they are moving out and putting it up for renting ,they moving to an apartment in St Petesburg for a couple of years I believe it’s for financial reasons,I don’t think they will be on camera any more,which is  a shame but they have their new life to lead with a baby👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩

Financial reasons?  Are you sure they currently own where they live?  I would think VH rented the place and are paying the rent for them.

Either way, would you raise your kid on cam (not to mention would you place your life on cam?).