Nina & Kira (2022) Part #2

Noldus

5 minutes ago, Noldus said:
FORUM.VOYEUR-HOUSE.TV

Part 1 Part 2 I will put the text up in the morning as it is my birthday today and we are just going out for the night. 🙂

Bye Bye Nina & Kira the last farewell from Nina here

They left the project and offline - @StnCld316

I will archive them. 

Thanks           Imelda Staunton Goodbye GIF by MASTERPIECE | PBS

• Like 3

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Catmaster said:

Kira left a video message on VHTV as her farewell to her fans. What did she say...in which language?

There's a translation for Kira's farewell in the same topic. Nina also left a video farewell, and there's a translation for hers, as well. They're not really translations because they're speaking English. Someone just wrote out what they said.

• Like 2

• 5 weeks later...

I am not sure if anyone is still reading this chat, but for those who do, if you didn't know already, Nina and Kira started a Patreon to share their personal lives with us

For those of you interested and would like to support the girls (if you have not already joined it), please send me a DM and I will share the link

Thank you!

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, gardois30 said:

bonjour

c est quoi un Patreon?

et un DM c est quoi? desole mais je ne comprend pas tout ce language

J aimerai bien revoir les filles

Patreon est un site du genre de Onlyfans où les filles ont un compte et dont tu peux y accéder si tu paye l'abonnement 

DM c'est juste un message privé sur le forum entre deux ou plusieurs personnes dont  les messages ne sont pas visibles pour tout le monde

• Like 1