Nina & Kira (2022) Part #2

Noldus

20 hours ago, Howard said:

Financial reasons?  Are you sure they currently own where they live?  I would think VH rented the place and are paying the rent for them.

Either way, would you raise your kid on cam (not to mention would you place your life on cam?).

9 months ago you we’re right when you said  it looks like Kia is pregnant,now she about to give birth 🤱

• Like 1

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, disneykid said:

9 months ago you we’re right when you said  it looks like Kia is pregnant,now she about to give birth 🤱

Wenn das Kind nach 100 Ankündigungen endlich da ist, wird die Wohnung nicht mehr im Programm sein - egal wer die Wohnung im Besitz hat. Ich habe hier noch nie säugende Mütter mit Baby gesehen.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, peterb said:

Normally, this is the last day for the house...With a farewell/bye message from Kira this morning around 5.55 am in the hall 🥲

Can you translate what she said ,it was a little bit tearful,which I can understand ,Why wasn’t Nina there😂

Nina & Kira, I wish you the very best. It has been an amazing journey to follow you online. Laughs and tears, you shared everything with us. Thanks for your openness all those years.

Your journey in life continues, with the most amazing thing... A child. Enjoy en good luck!

• Upvote 5

On 7/5/2022 at 9:53 AM, Noldus said:

the last farewell 

FORUM.VOYEUR-HOUSE.TV

The last farewell

Thank you for the last few years of getting to know you.  We can never replace both of you in our lives but at the least the memories will always be there.

image.png.9d8e096c05a6359616ace4f93e321846.png

• Like 1