Nina & Kira (2022) Part #2

Noldus

8 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Surprisingly she hasn't had any Morning Sickness. 

Sick New Orleans GIF by FOX TV

I would imagine that blowing chunks every morning is something Kira would rather do somewhere off microphone and camera.  A rather personal and embarrassing bodily function I would think.

• Like 1

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

57 minutes ago, Chipper said:

I would imagine that blowing chunks every morning is something Kira would rather do somewhere off microphone and camera.  A rather personal and embarrassing bodily function I would think.

Where would that be? Every spot in that house is covered by camera and microphone, so it would have to be outdoors, and I doubt she would do that

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Kjeld Carlsen said:

Where would that be? Every spot in that house is covered by camera and microphone, so it would have to be outdoors, and I doubt she would do that

It could be before they switched on the cameras in the new house

18 hours ago, Kjeld Carlsen said:

All I can say is that they have talked about having a home and starting a family for a while, and I would imagine they bought the house knowing Kara would be pregnant soon after they moved in, so I present to you three options:

1.      They specially set up an area where Kira could go through morning sickness without it having to be on camera.

2.      Kira may be one of those hardy Russian women that do not experience morning sickness.

3.      Or Kira may be on medication (not wise in my opinion) that lessens the effects that cause morning sickness.

But none of this matters considering in a few short months both girls will wave goodbye as they leave the house to go to the hospital, and all camers will go black.  A very sad day to be sure.

6 hours ago, Chipper said:

All I can say is that they have talked about having a home and starting a family for a while, and I would imagine they bought the house knowing Kara would be pregnant soon after they moved in, so I present to you three options:

1.      They specially set up an area where Kira could go through morning sickness without it having to be on camera.

2.      Kira may be one of those hardy Russian women that do not experience morning sickness.

3.      Or Kira may be on medication (not wise in my opinion) that lessens the effects that cause morning sickness.

But none of this matters considering in a few short months both girls will wave goodbye as they leave the house to go to the hospital, and all camers will go black.  A very sad day to be sure.

The clock is winding down on the final chapter of Nina & Kira. 

Best of Luck to them on their next journey.

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

The clock is winding down on the final chapter of Nina & Kira. 

Best of Luck to them on their next journey.

Hey Stn, are they actually leaving? There will a lot of wailing and moaning if and when they do. The only worse carrying on will be when Leora leaves. Some folks may actually be suicidal! Hows everything by the way? 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hey Stn, are they actually leaving? There will a lot of wailing and moaning if and when they do. The only worse carrying on will be when Leora leaves. Some folks may actually be suicidal! Hows everything by the way? 

Never mind, I didn't know of the pregnancy. Beautiful news Kira! Good luck with everything!

• Upvote 1