Nina & Kira (2022) Part #2

Noldus

8 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

The clock is winding down on the final chapter of Nina & Kira. 

Best of Luck to them on their next journey.

I have a  feeling we haven’t seen the last of the girls why would they fix the cameras permanently around the house 🏠 we can only hope may be not on VHTV but  may be YT

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, disneykid said:

I have a  feeling we haven’t seen the last of the girls why would they fix the cameras permanently around the house 🏠 we can only hope may be not on VHTV but  may be YT

Possibly.  They own their own cameras so they're free to do as they please with them. They could always start a YouTube Channel if they don't have one already and keep broadcasting.  The only thing you won't see on YouTube would be the sex or the bathing/shower part. They could just appropriate those cams to other areas or keep them as a spare.  

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Possibly.  They own their own cameras so they're free to do as they please with them. They could always start a YouTube Channel if they don't have one already and keep broadcasting.  The only thing you won't see on YouTube would be the sex or the bathing/shower part. They could just appropriate those cams to other areas or keep them as a spare.  

As they have their own cameras ,could they go back on Real life website and broadcast from home,it was just thought let’s face it both girls are computer wizards 

• Upvote 2

21 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hey Stn, are they actually leaving? There will a lot of wailing and moaning if and when they do. The only worse carrying on will be when Leora leaves. Some folks may actually be suicidal! Hows everything by the way? 

And dont forget the sorrow that was heard around the world when Emily and Val left.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

What the hell is going on with the girls another big argument last night Nina having a go at Kira who was crying I think Nina need to calm down and have a reality check Kira doesn’t want all these upsets being pregnant 

3 hours ago, disneykid said:

What the hell is going on with the girls another big argument last night Nina having a go at Kira who was crying I think Nina need to calm down and have a reality check Kira doesn’t want all these upsets being pregnant 

Last time I peaked in things were quiet there.  Moods seem to change on a dime.

• Like 1

Kira has always been the sensitive one. Pregnancy has nothing to do with it. Kira has put up with "cold fish" Nina over all these years and continues to cater hand and foot to her so my advice to Kira - "live with it or find a guy who would want to treat you right". Kira is quite known to be an emotional trainwreck because of Nina. Nina cares about only one thing - herself. End of story. If you don't like what I said - "live with it".

45 minutes ago, roger0987 said:

If I was a pregnant Lesbian in Russia ATM I would be worried about the future too. With the Rouble in freefall any savings they had would be worthless. We can only wish them Bonne chance.

Russia is changing currency to the Chinese Yuan. It has more value.

• Haha 1