Fan Page Leora 2022 #2

5 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Such thoughts have already crossed my mind and been being taken into consideration since this is supposed to be a 'Fans' thread for the person it was established for. Although I feel confident that you are aware that there are some comments that should be responded to though.

Absolutely Nick !! 

But there comes a time when you have to look at the situation and think along the lines of "MUD THROWN IS GROUND LOST "🙂

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Nicholas said:

Such thoughts have already crossed my mind and been being taken into consideration since this is supposed to be a 'Fans' thread for the person it was established for. Although I feel confident that you are aware that there are some comments that should be responded to though.

I am just coming to the end of all the comments and I think your right Nicholas to respond and also you done  excellent there has been folks like

this here before and will be again . Jimbo also made a good point It's not going anywhere you cant legislate for stupidity and in hes world

nobody can fix been  Stupid. Personally you are corresponding with a fool with a wealth of experience your just wasting your time and energy,

After saying that your not one to back down when your Right well done Nicholas

• Upvote 2

If anyone wants too keep up what caused this topic to be locked in the first place, continue the ripping of each others corn chutes in Rants & Flames. Any continuation in this topic will be a very long weekend for whoever indulges. 

44 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

If anyone wants too keep up what caused this topic to be locked in the first place, continue the ripping of each others corn chutes in Rants & Flames. Any continuation in this topic will be a very long weekend for whoever indulges. 

I suppose that should include the posts of repetitious sarcasm that have been occurring in a forum thread designated as a 'Fans' thread that are close enough to being the same each time they have occurred that the only differences have been a change of a few different numbers. Such continued off topic repetition is close enough that it could be considered spamming a forum thread.

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I suppose that should include the posts of repetitious sarcasm that have been occurring in a thread designated as a 'Fans' thread that are close enough to being the same each time they have occurred that the only differences have been two different single digit numbers. Such continued off topic repetition is close enough that it could be considered spamming a thread.

Repetitive posting is hard to control.  It happens in each and every topic daily.  I would have to pretty well put the whole forum on vacation. If you do it to one person then you have to do it for everyone. 

I have said many times over, if one persons posts are that bothering to someone then place the member on ignore and one won't see their posts. If one has an issue with someone's post or postings then it should be taken to Rants & Flames and challenge one another there. 

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

Repetitive posting is hard to control.  It happens in each and every topic daily.  I would have to pretty well put the whole forum on vacation. If you do it to one person then you have to do it for everyone. 

I have said many times over, if one persons posts are that bothering to someone then place the member on ignore and one won't see their posts. If one has an issue with someone's post or postings then it should be taken to Rants & Flames and challenge one another there. 

Good advice...that's why you're the boss. 

• Confused 2

3 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Repetitive posting in and of itself is a form of spamming whenever and whereever it continues occurring on a regular basis and particularly repetitive posting that is off topic from what a thread listing or title is designated as. I've noticed some repetitive posting in some other forum threads occasionally, but not quite as much as I have in the threads of this section of the site's various forum threads.

• Upvote 2