Fan Page Leora 2022 #2

13 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

The repeating will stop now.  The issue has been resolved.

The repeating  has stopped  now the repeating as stopped  now nearly  ran out of ink no problem  for ddhm as plenty

1 hour ago, Gregg said:

The repeating  has stopped  now the repeating as stopped  now nearly  ran out of ink no problem  for ddhm as plenty

There's  verse from mercenaries by harry chapin says what I think of leora    she's in that state of grace before time finds her face with a mind of wisdom and a body still young good old Harry and the full song is a gem      just been bored sorry  pissed off dogs  ran off with another  bitch life's a bitch and then you are dead good times fucking hell I need a wank

21 hours ago, ddhm said:

16/400 , 384 more performances to go in the next 

2 years , 5 months  and 6 days 

Tik Tok 

Ahh yes....apparently it was time for more repetitious, immature comments to get noticed once again from an individual who has become known as a Lonely Boy of Corfu. Me thinks the woman known as Leora probably thinks so as well.

16/400 , 384 more repetitious, immature comments to go in the next

2 years, 5 months and 6 days

although a number of others realize there will actually be quite a bit more from an individual who at times reveals himself to be not only a repetitious minded individual, but also somewhat of an immature minded individual

Tik Tok

Jack Nicholson Reaction GIF

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Well,after teasing us for more than 1 hour and 45 min you could not stand the itch.Something has to be done and here comes your friend

Mr.White to help you.So thank you very much my lovely Queen for a wonderful bate,very hard and loudly,loved it.Thank you for turn off the TV

volume so I could hear perfectly.May I have a request please?saw you the day before you began to clean your apartment put on some black

crotchless pantyhose,you looked awesome in them and even your fishnet pantyhose,loved it very much.Could we see you in the crotchless ones,

please.Love you always my beatiful Leora and a big kiss for you.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

17/400 , 383 more performances to go in the next 

2 years , 5 months  and 3 days 

Tik Tok 

I'm glad she came. Hope it helped her sleep.  Did nothing for me, but it obviously wasn't for me.

I mean her absolutely no disrespect but she usually isn't as sexy as she was back when.  Hope she finds true happiness in her life. Love to see her rejoin with Paul and Eva but I do want her happy and not alone anyway. Thanks, Leora for sharing your release.

On 3/11/2022 at 6:48 PM, ddhm said:

17/400 , 383 more performances to go in the next 

2 years , 5 months  and 3 days 

Tik Tok 

I bet you had to use a calculator to figure all of that out !!!🤣🤣😂😂

• Haha 3

Thank you very much for an early and very nice and intensive finger bate,loved it.And it was a really hard orgasm you got and loudly too.

I love to watch you after you have cum,look so satisfied and pleased with yourself.Love you always my beautiful Queen and a very big kiss

anywhere you like it.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1