Leora - Home Activities (2022) #35

22 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

Woke my arse and so it is her choice of living in the end of the day is what you are getting at.

Bingo!  Stupid, stupid choice, but hers to make.

• Sad 1

32 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

How in the hell is a rational observation and an accurate, I might add, comment "bullshit"?

Leora doesn't have the mother gene. Might have been a shitty home life growing up, whatever. It doesn't interest her and for the kid's sake, unless she really grows up she better not have any.

Bullshit?  Really?

Perhaps you can explain how you reached the conclusion “ Leora does not have the mother gene “

You have no idea what genes she has, just like the rest of the people on this forum.

Or is it just another figment of your imagination? Because I have no idea whether she would be a good or bad mother, that can only be judged by observing her if and when she ever has one….And we are never likely to be in that position.

So I fail to see how your comment was spawned from “ rational and honest observation”…Really !!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

25 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

How in the hell is a rational observation and an accurate, I might add, comment "bullshit"?

Leora doesn't have the mother gene. Might have been a shitty home life growing up, whatever. It doesn't interest her and for the kid's sake, unless she really grows up she better not have any.

Bullshit?  Really?

Let me ask you one question.WHO ARE YOU TO JUDGE HER?Are you some self-appointed psychiatrist who can see that.You don´t know anything about her,do you?

And this attitude you have,that´s why you wont get any info from the 2 best translater in this thread.Why don´t take some classes in the Russian language,you

maybe learn something.but perhaps that´s to hard for you.Pathetic.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

46 minutes ago, scutus said:

You are the " psych major ".  I am just a retired " operating engineer ".  I will let you explain the why's, and wherefores of what people post.

I could ask the same question. What is to be gained by demeaning Leora ?  Do you get personal satisfaction out of deriding someone you do not know. 

Especially when you are aware. Never mind, when "you should" be aware of the events that are troubling Leora. Please do yourself a favor, and look up the definition of empathy.  

Somehow, you seem to have joined others who did not survive " Curiosity Killed The Cat " syndrome !!

Why are you so defensive? Demeaning Leora?  Really.

She put her self out there to be watched. She didn't have a watch me clause that said I may only have positive comments about me posted or my idolaters will pounce on you.

She is making some really stupid decisions that we watch. So some of us comment on her stupid decisions. It's our right to do so.

Hard for me to be so defensive of a sex worker.  You the same way at the topless bottomless clubs? They do far less than Leora does BTW

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

47 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Bullshit?  Really?

I gotta give another POV Max.

She got the dog about 6 months AFTER she and Paul came to RLC.  Getting a pet is often what young couples do before having children (practice w/ a dog).  Several of my long time high-school and collegiate friends, once they married (none of them 'shacked' up), got a dog about 4-6 months later, and then were expecting their first child a few months thereafter (and they all still have a pet(s) in their households).

With that said, she has damaged herself psychologically by staying in the bubble. I think she does not think of a way out (no long term plans).  She's in a safe space.  She's accustomed to no modesty and in return, gets a paycheck and roof over her head.

On the flip side, let's recognize that after 10 years, Leora (and 98% of other RLC/VHTV participants), have not hung one picture on the wall.  It doesn't have to be family pics.  A water-painting of a sunset, a litho of a mountain scenery. NONE OF THEM think of their apartments as home (that, IMO, is very telling of their upbringing and current psychological state). The exception is....Nina & Kira (and I read somewhere they purchased the home they live in, if true). 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

35 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Perhaps you can explain how you reached the conclusion “ Leora does not have the mother gene “

You have no idea what genes she has, just like the rest of the people on this forum.

Or is it just another figment of your imagination? Because I have no idea whether she would be a good or bad mother, that can only be judged by observing her if and when she ever has one….And we are never likely to be in that position.

So I fail to see how your comment was spawned from “ rational and honest observation”…Really !!

FWIW, as I stated earlier, Leora's mother gene was much stronger 9...10 years ago.  It probably has significantly suffered as after all these years, it seems she doesn't plan her future beyond a few days.  

• Sad 2